Sharing a pregnant wife

Loridan

Couple
Years ago I had neighbors three doors down in my apartment. I was 23. They were a nice married couple, we'd say hi in the hallway and parking area. One day they tell me she pregnant, they were excited. I said congratulations but thought I don't care. He was 30, she was 27. Couple of weeks later I see her in the hallway, she says her hormones are all messed up, I'm like wtf ? She's crying, I told her to go have a cup of coffee, she asked if we could have a cup at my place, no biggie, she and I, her hubby and I and all three of us had done that befor. We're sitting in my kitchen, she tells me she's super horny since getting pregnant, again I'm like wtf ?
I don't really know how but soon she's giving me head, that led to my bed. We fucked, she told me she was still horny, we kissed for a while till I got hard then we did it again. She went home. I was freaking out and worried about her hubby. He left for work at 7:30 every day. Three days later she knocked on my door after he was gone, asked ME if we could have sex. It became a regular thing. I did her at least twice a week, often more, usually in the morning. She was very open with me about when, how often and how many times they had sex. Most of our morning meet ups were like half hour after hubby did her then drove off to work. Sometimes she'd walk to my place with just her bathrobe on. There was times she'd stop by afternoon, we'd get it on, she'd go home, hubby got home and I'd bet they were doing it.
She was maybe 3 months when we started, I fucked her till she was big, she had to ride me or I did her from behind. She swallowed many of my loads and I fucked her butt often. I was polite to him but always tried to avoid him. She gave birth then they moved shortly after.
She was always horny and ready to have sex, not much foreplay.

Years ago I had neighbors three doors down in my apartment. I was 23. They were a nice married couple, we'd say hi in the hallway and parking area. One day they tell me she pregnant, they were excited. I said congratulations but thought I don't care. He was 30, she was 27. Couple of weeks later I see her in the hallway, she says her hormones are all messed up, I'm like wtf ? She's crying, I told her to go have a cup of coffee, she asked if we could have a cup at my place, no biggie, she and I, her hubby and I and all three of us had done that befor. We're sitting in my kitchen, she tells me she's super horny since getting pregnant, again I'm like wtf ?
I don't really know how but soon she's giving me head, that led to my bed. We fucked, she told me she was still horny, we kissed for a while till I got hard then we did it again. She went home. I was freaking out and worried about her hubby. He left for work at 7:30 every day. Three days later she knocked on my door after he was gone, asked ME if we could have sex. It became a regular thing. I did her at least twice a week, often more, usually in the morning. She was very open with me about when, how often and how many times they had sex. Most of our morning meet ups were like half hour after hubby did her then drove off to work. Sometimes she'd walk to my place with just her bathrobe on. There was times she'd stop by afternoon, we'd get it on, she'd go home, hubby got home and I'd bet they were doing it.
She was maybe 3 months when we started, I fucked her till she was big, she had to ride me or I did her from behind. She swallowed many of my loads and I fucked her butt often. I was polite to him but always tried to avoid him. She gave birth then they moved shortly after.
I had a similar "adventure" about 10 yrs back. A co-worker's wife was pregnant and he confessed to me she was super-horny all the time now cuz of her preggy hormones. He said she was wearing him out. I jokingly said I'd be happy to help him out. About a week later, he actually asked me if I'd been serious! He'd told his wife about what I'd said and after some discussion they both wanted to try it!! I'd met her at work functions before and she was a hottie of the first order.
I asked if he was really okay with this. He said yes, but thought it best if he wasn't there when I was. The arrangement was he'd leave for work and I'd stop by to fuck her. They were in an apartment on my way to work, so it worked out fine. She told me my black cock was sooo much bigger and satisfied her better than hubby, and our sex was always incredible...but I didn't share details with him, and he didn't ask a lot of questions. I actually fucked her the day she went into labor and delivered their baby, which I thought was particularly hot for some reason.
After the baby came I assumed the sex would stop, and so did her hubby. But she had other ideas! Starting about 5 weeks after the birth, the sex became less frequent, cuz we were sneaking around now, but even more intense. She would come by my place, while Hubby was home babysitting, weekends and evenings. She wasn't on the pill, cuz she was breastfeeding (which I also enjoyed!!), but she was convinced she couldn't get pregnant while nursing.
By the time she'd been back to work after maternity leave, she discovered that was NOT true, and she was knocked up, possibly with MY baby. They'd bought a house by then also, and moved to a different suburb. We agreed it was best to end things and about two months later my co-worker took a different job...

When I was pregnant I was always so horny I wanted to fuck all the time. I didn’t work so I’d be home all day alone playing with my pussy waiting for my man to come home for lunch to fuck me then after work..we had done some swinging before but not much a lot of 3 some with other women and one man but we had kinda stopped when I got pregnant. Well one day at lunch my man came home and a friend was with him and I was mad cause I thought damn I wanted to fuck but now that isn’t happening but to my surprise they sat down my husband gave his friend a ******* and went into the kitchen and started rubbing my ass and between my legs and said is my baby horny? I said oh yes but your friend is here! He said it’s ok I will still take care of you go to the bed room so I did kinda confused. He talked to his friend for a min and was there in the bed room. I was still in a dress and he took it off, and laid me on th3 bed and started eating me. I was so horny I was moaning but I asked what about your friend, he just smiled said don’t worry and keep eating me I was getting loud and was near orgasm he kept eating me and I laid back and closed my eyes next thing I know there were some hands on my boobs and then a mouth and I opened my eyes to see his friend sucking and rubbing my boobs, he was naked and his big black cock was hanging close to my face, I was surprised but I was so hot n horny I pulled his cock to my lips and begin sucking him, he turned to I could take it in my mouth, damn I wanted him in me, and it wasn’t long my man pulled back from eating my pussy and told him go on it’s all yours and he pulled out of my mouth and shoved it in my soaking wet pussy, I was so wet and he slid right in he fucked me at first easy I think because I was pregnant about 7 months and showing but I pulled him into me and told him I want it hard and he got more aggressive I orgasmed over and over until he finally came in me. As he pulled out I felt my husband replacing him and he fucked me hard again. When he finished they got dressed both kissed me and I thanked him for a great lunch.. after that he’d come for lunch a couple times a week and help my man make me happy. He became a regular fuck toy for me on a regular bases. He even fucked me the night before I went into labor. My husband used to joke our ******* was born surrounded with their cum. When we left I really hated to have to move away he was my first black man and I had lots of sex with him even after our ******* was born. Some days he would suck my tit while my ******* was nursing patiently waiting for my ******* to finish and I would lay him down so we could fuck. Having sex while pregnant was so hot I was always so horny. Thanks for the post and reminding me about those days. I had not thought about it in a long time.

That's hot love to find a friend like that too!

When I was pregnant I was always so horny I wanted to fuck all the time. I didn’t work so I’d be home all day alone playing with my pussy waiting for my man to come home for lunch to fuck me then after work..we had done some swinging before but not much a lot of 3 some with other women and one man but we had kinda stopped when I got pregnant. Well one day at lunch my man came home and a friend was with him and I was mad cause I thought damn I wanted to fuck but now that isn’t happening but to my surprise they sat down my husband gave his friend a ******* and went into the kitchen and started rubbing my ass and between my legs and said is my baby horny? I said oh yes but your friend is here! He said it’s ok I will still take care of you go to the bed room so I did kinda confused. He talked to his friend for a min and was there in the bed room. I was still in a dress and he took it off, and laid me on th3 bed and started eating me. I was so horny I was moaning but I asked what about your friend, he just smiled said don’t worry and keep eating me I was getting loud and was near orgasm he kept eating me and I laid back and closed my eyes next thing I know there were some hands on my boobs and then a mouth and I opened my eyes to see his friend sucking and rubbing my boobs, he was naked and his big black cock was hanging close to my face, I was surprised but I was so hot n horny I pulled his cock to my lips and begin sucking him, he turned to I could take it in my mouth, damn I wanted him in me, and it wasn’t long my man pulled back from eating my pussy and told him go on it’s all yours and he pulled out of my mouth and shoved it in my soaking wet pussy, I was so wet and he slid right in he fucked me at first easy I think because I was pregnant about 7 months and showing but I pulled him into me and told him I want it hard and he got more aggressive I orgasmed over and over until he finally came in me. As he pulled out I felt my husband replacing him and he fucked me hard again. When he finished they got dressed both kissed me and I thanked him for a great lunch.. after that he’d come for lunch a couple times a week and help my man make me happy. He became a regular fuck toy for me on a regular bases. He even fucked me the night before I went into labor. My husband used to joke our ******* was born surrounded with their cum. When we left I really hated to have to move away he was my first black man and I had lots of sex with him even after our ******* was born. Some days he would suck my tit while my ******* was nursing patiently waiting for my ******* to finish and I would lay him down so we could fuck. Having sex while pregnant was so hot I was always so horny. Thanks for the post and reminding me about those days. I had not thought about it in a long time.
That's so hot lover to hear more like this you ar hot!

Now this is the kind of problem neighbor alot of guys probably wouldn't mind having next door. (LMAO) When I was in college, I had this broke ass loser guy, who kept coming over wanting to use my phone, cause his was cut off.

You're so full of it, you was surprised that the friend who was standing there watching your husband eating your pussy when he started touching and sucking your breast. I was surprised when a snowstorm happened during the summer. Everyone should check out your profile. The Great Pretender. Tap your heels three times a make a wish .

Back