Something that I think would help many guys in this lifestyle

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
One thing that I often see couples lamenting about is the types of messages that guys send on this site as well as others. Often times that initial message will be "Hello", "what's up", "Let's fuck", "Damm you're hot", etc. In other words, not much to go on or just something rude/crude. I've been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and one thing that helped me tremendously was actually maintaining a couple's profile as well as monitoring my girl's single female profile for years. Fellas, let me tell you, it's a game changer. When you are able to see first hand the sheer volume of messages that couples/ladies receive on a daily basis it will definitely change your perspective. For most guys in this lifestyle, if you go a week without checking your messages, you may come back to a handful of unsolicited messages (meaning messages that were sent to you, not talking about those where people are responding to a message you sent them). Even those "exceptional" guys would return to find maybe a dozen or so messages. Now, let a couple or single woman go a week without checking their inbox. Especially if she is attractive and has provocative pics posted. Their inbox will be overflowing and many of the messages are total time wasters. The problem is that in order to find the messages from guys who are worthwhile, they have to actually open each message. You can see how this could get very tiring really quickly. I say all of this to say that if you are going to send a message, make it stand out. Actually read their profile and look at their posts (if on a site like this one). Try including some of that information in your message to them. Of course I know that there are some of you will will scoff at this message but I also know that there are some of you out there who actually want to increase their chances of success in this lifestyle. If you are on of those people, then this message is directed at you. Peace

Guys send messages like that,to see if you are real , lots of fake and catfish. Don't be offended
Sorry bro. Gotta call BS on that one. I have a couples profile with my slave on SLS. We have over 100 certs. There is absolutely no doubt that we are real and genuine and we still get tons of messages like that. The real reason guys do it is because they're lazy, real talk. It's easy to send out 25 messages saying a simple one liner than it is to actually read a profile and craft 25 individual emails. As long as they get 1 response then they feel like that method works.

Guys can ,write a two page letter and get turned down, and sending a little text to see if you get feedback is not a bad thing, sometimes couples say, we are not playing at this time,etc , I don't think a long letter is a ice breaker and I have been interested in couples and write long messages to. I love sls and I definitely love certified women .

One thing that I often see couples lamenting about is the types of messages that guys send on this site as well as others. Often times that initial message will be "Hello", "what's up", "Let's fuck", "Damm you're hot", etc. In other words, not much to go on or just something rude/crude. I've been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and one thing that helped me tremendously was actually maintaining a couple's profile as well as monitoring my girl's single female profile for years. Fellas, let me tell you, it's a game changer. When you are able to see first hand the sheer volume of messages that couples/ladies receive on a daily basis it will definitely change your perspective. For most guys in this lifestyle, if you go a week without checking your messages, you may come back to a handful of unsolicited messages (meaning messages that were sent to you, not talking about those where people are responding to a message you sent them). Even those "exceptional" guys would return to find maybe a dozen or so messages. Now, let a couple or single woman go a week without checking their inbox. Especially if she is attractive and has provocative pics posted. Their inbox will be overflowing and many of the messages are total time wasters. The problem is that in order to find the messages from guys who are worthwhile, they have to actually open each message. You can see how this could get very tiring really quickly. I say all of this to say that if you are going to send a message, make it stand out. Actually read their profile and look at their posts (if on a site like this one). Try including some of that information in your message to them. Of course I know that there are some of you will will scoff at this message but I also know that there are some of you out there who actually want to increase their chances of success in this lifestyle. If you are on of those people, then this message is directed at you. Peace
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

It’s usually a numbers game when you’re just looking for sex. Although ladies are looking for sex too, it’s probably easier for them to reach out to guys they come across on the forums and media pages, rather than filtering through random DMs.

Also, if you’re not willing to put the time in to make a good first impression, you can’t expect women to put the time in to care.

I think men need to understand that 1. We can tell when a guy is chatting pretending to be a couple or woman. There is a common trend that men like sexting as it helps them fulfil their fantasy. That is ok for women or couples who just want to sext so find your audience.
2. Read the ABOUT page FIRST. That tells you what a woman or couple is looking for. It will say chat etc or not.
3. The real bulls know how to get our attention and hold a conversation. I'm not here for love stories but I am here to connect and for a reason. Bulls that know how to communicate can make the panties drop and they know it.

A definite help ,ima change my msg game

Also think twice before sending that dick pic. Probably won’t move the dial for most women and it’s most likely you’re sending it to a dude! :eek:
Definitely good advice. Especially if you already have one in your media. You'll know the right time to send one when you start conversing with them but definitely not in the initial message. Unless you're like 12 inches...then fuck it, lead with that lol

The level of discussion is so basic but indeed, most males don't get it. For a full exposition you will need to read my book but as a primer for the board, some things to chew on....

1. Women live in a different world. They move through life in a forcefield that is always trying to spread their legs.... meantime, males move through a world of denial and rejection where major effort must be made to achieve anything. This leads to different interpretations of the low-effort check-in, as we see above.
2. Women are horny creatures by nature but have many societal controls and internal inhibitions despite what is supposed to be a changing society that increasingly validates women's sexuality.
3. Women loathe doofus sperm. There is an enormous differentiation between doofus sperm and magic elixir. The same woman may comment on an undesirable male and be repulsed by the idea of having his semen anywhere on her. It literally makes her feel queasy. Meantime the same woman, exactly, will be a complete whore for high-quality dna, craving fresh bullcum being pumped into her mouth, pussy and ass and all over her tits and belly and back. She would bathe in this high quality cum if possible.
4. This above is behind the basis for women's general distaste for dic pics. Anatomy in isolation does not excite a woman in the way woman's anatomy excites a man. She may be aroused by a black bullcock image... but that's because she already has the mental model to frame this as an arousing concept. Try sending her a random pic of small Asian dick and watch her reaction... so it's not the anatomy alone that elicits her interest. It's the entire aura and package. Black bull seed is more appealing to most white wives than Asian seed...not saying there are some with those preferences, I'm observing an overall pattern across a large sample.

For an intelligent woman, an unsolicited dick pic is almost an automatic DQ. There may be a time for this, but it's not during first contact for 99pc of couples/women.

There are many other lessons that only come with maturity and experience from which the power to be alluring to women develops.

For many years I have placed my lures for wives, college girls, business ladies etc. in different countries. I have many flavors of ads from mild to wild, speaking to women of different ages, backgrounds, ethnicities etc. The ad must convey confidence, experience, and be bold and yet feasible for the reader to imagine her becoming the lady in the story... Here's an example.

I am not a one-trick pony just because I sometimes like college girls. Mature wives with a taste for bbc are another fave. My hotwife has done four black bulls in one hotel room, for example. And yes, she has met some of my college girls, recruited as above.

One thing that I often see couples lamenting about is the types of messages that guys send on this site as well as others. Often times that initial message will be "Hello", "what's up", "Let's fuck", "Damm you're hot", etc. In other words, not much to go on or just something rude/crude. I've been in this lifestyle for quite sometime and one thing that helped me tremendously was actually maintaining a couple's profile as well as monitoring my girl's single female profile for years. Fellas, let me tell you, it's a game changer. When you are able to see first hand the sheer volume of messages that couples/ladies receive on a daily basis it will definitely change your perspective. For most guys in this lifestyle, if you go a week without checking your messages, you may come back to a handful of unsolicited messages (meaning messages that were sent to you, not talking about those where people are responding to a message you sent them). Even those "exceptional" guys would return to find maybe a dozen or so messages. Now, let a couple or single woman go a week without checking their inbox. Especially if she is attractive and has provocative pics posted. Their inbox will be overflowing and many of the messages are total time wasters. The problem is that in order to find the messages from guys who are worthwhile, they have to actually open each message. You can see how this could get very tiring really quickly. I say all of this to say that if you are going to send a message, make it stand out. Actually read their profile and look at their posts (if on a site like this one). Try including some of that information in your message to them. Of course I know that there are some of you will will scoff at this message but I also know that there are some of you out there who actually want to increase their chances of success in this lifestyle. If you are on of those people, then this message is directed at you.

Well said

Definitely good advice. Especially if you already have one in your media. You'll know the right time to send one when you start conversing with them but definitely not in the initial message. Unless you're like 12 inches...then fuck it, lead with that lol
Yes 12 inches will definitely get my attention but she would still want to see full profile picture with clothes on. She needs to feel a connection ... Her words

It’s usually a numbers game when you’re just looking for sex. Although ladies are looking for sex too, it’s probably easier for them to reach out to guys they come across on the forums and media pages, rather than filtering through random DMs.

Also, if you’re not willing to put the time in to make a good first impression, you can’t expect women to put the time in to care.
this right here

Flesh out your profiles! Tell us what you are looking for, even if general.

As cucky, my job is to 'scout talent.' I've chatted with a few other cuckolds here and on FetLife and they have the same job. Covid disrupted contact with a lot of her boyfriends who have since been quiet.

And there is no going back, and she tired of this white dick.

There is a lot of talent out there. Finding the right match takes some effort.

Not having some details that personalize your profile (besides the statistics from your profile edit form) makes it difficult to begin gauging chemistry or potential fit. It's not like you have to mention "the one time when you fucked them ...", but let us cuckold couples know you if you have 'no deal' or 'definite deal' preferences (age, physical shape, hair color, whatever).

For instance. We are into the power imbalance of a dominant Bull and both enjoy physical expression of that. If that is a deal breaker, then let us know up front so we won't waste your time.

Thanks for pointing this out! It would be great to use tips like this for your successful interaction on here! Thanks again for caring enough to say something about it!

Guys send messages like that,to see if you are real , lots of fake and catfish. Don't be offended
I've heard that before. I'm real and I simply delete them. That's coming from a girl who is always looking for her next fix.😆 So while they are thinking, haha she wasn't real. No, she just wasn't impressed.

Back