How many guys don't stop after you bust in a hotwife?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Leave that pussy looking like it produces whipped cream!

How many of you fellas like that threepeat pussy action, and just keep going?

When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Don't know about fellas but as a woman I want that hot sperm pushed in me as far as it goes and hold it

There is a euphoric joy in making a woman have multiple orgasm which can include squirting, leg shaking plus many gasp for air.. Toss in a lot of dirty talk and ass slaps and we have a party started 👑

It’s usually like whipped cream by time I’ve had seconds

My little cock slips out instantly after I cum in my wife. I’m one and done. Does it sometimes get too much for those wives when taking bbc? My wife’s pussy would be so sore from getting fucked by your cocks.
Man let me tell you something I learned from fucking all of this pussy!

When it's hungry, wet, and turned on a pussy will take whatever size it wants, as long as it wants, how deep it wants, as many times as it wants when it really wants that something! YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WHAT IT WANT!!!♠️

I love it when a black guy nuts deep inside me and is either able to stay hard, or gets hard again relatively quickly - though if that's the case I'm usually sucking him back to being hard, and really my greedy sense takes over and I probably swallow the next one, but when he's back inside I love the look and sound of my pussy getting beat up while it's still dripping cum.

I love it when a black guy nuts deep inside me and is either able to stay hard, or gets hard again relatively quickly - though if that's the case I'm usually sucking him back to being hard, and really my greedy sense takes over and I probably swallow the next one, but when he's back inside I love the look and sound of my pussy getting beat up while it's still dripping cum.
Let me beat that pussy and fill you full of cum

Back