How many guys don't stop after you bust in a hotwife?

I love it when a black guy nuts deep inside me and is either able to stay hard, or gets hard again relatively quickly - though if that's the case I'm usually sucking him back to being hard, and really my greedy sense takes over and I probably swallow the next one, but when he's back inside I love the look and sound of my pussy getting beat up while it's still dripping cum.
Had one bull like that. I called him the energizer bunny. He would fuck the life out of me and nut then stay about 70% hard and just keep on going and get hard again and nut again. He could do 3 times pretty easy with volume.

When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Leave that pussy looking like it produces whipped cream!

How many of you fellas like that threepeat pussy action, and just keep going?
You need to do what pleases you and the wife.. what he wants to see afterward doesn't rate over her desire... my wife would continue to feel residual orgasm, and then just enjoy the feel of you getting hard again inside her.

I love it when a black guy nuts deep inside me and is either able to stay hard, or gets hard again relatively quickly - though if that's the case I'm usually sucking him back to being hard, and really my greedy sense takes over and I probably swallow the next one, but when he's back inside I love the look and sound of my pussy getting beat up while it's still dripping cum.
All hung black men need a lady like you in our life

We get into mfm fun with a guy we know seni regularly. Him or me has no problem getting and staying hard. Sure after a cum we go soft but ready for more pretty quick. Watching is good for recharge.
I will say watching them while I'm in our "watching chair" near the bed or laying next to them on the bed...with my dick full hard feels good. Seeing him fully erect is exciting, it's all fun.

When I am in some married pussy and I don't stop immediately after I have filled her up because I Love it when they cum as well! The only time I stop after I cum is if hubby wanted to enjoy her right afterwards! ♠️

If hubby is not going to be involved in the fucking then that's what I call helpings! It's like how on Thanksgiving when you keep going back for seconds, thirds, and fourth helpings, I stay at the table, I stay helping myself to that pussy!♠️

Leave that pussy looking like it produces whipped cream!

How many of you fellas like that threepeat pussy action, and just keep going?
White men modt. Can’t do they. Only black men do that. And u hesr women say this. How black men are huge but not only that. They stay hard all night and guck all night. And can cum again and again. When I first experienced all this. I was blown away and blsvk men and white men are so extreme ends of the Himalayan make. And now white eomen know the truth. And how white men have deceived us gor do long. Thst is why we live the cuckold scene so much. Sharing the same hate black men fo. And want white men to pay. Financially. Physically. Mentally. And this LS is pett to gf t for those.

So the two times i got to play with the wife when we first started fooling around the guy finished super fast the first kid was young and probably scared so he pulled out but the 2nd time my buddy was banging her on the couch i started seeing white stuff thinking she was cumming but it was definitely both 😮😮😮😮😮😮 the 2nd time was later and she was going crazy and screaming by this point 🤭 it was awesome and i bent her over and made her suck him off but i didn't last long either! We took a break for a min and was chilling and smoking and whenever i was in the bathroom I came back out after a good 1/2 hour had passed she was riding him and we all had fun !!! It was definitely awesome!!!!

Attachments

• 320x240.6.jpg
    320x240.6.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
  • (m=eaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=CK7Tdra1Fgjq9KyK)5.jpg
    (m=eaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=CK7Tdra1Fgjq9KyK)5.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
  • d47de74073facda65b1f2d6c2df47aa8.24.jpg
    d47de74073facda65b1f2d6c2df47aa8.24.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg