What’s your Kryptonite position?

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
My gawd baby you look so 🔥 taking that bbc

Missionary seems to work for my wife every time. She says it's the most intimate of sexual positions, face to face, bare chests pressed together, deep warm wet kisses with lingering eye contact. In that moment, they are as close as two human beings will ever be. The added bonus is he can raise up on his hands so they can both have a visual of each other's nude bodies as they make love and see the expressions on each of their faces. She can also stroke his muscular chest with her fingers or reach around and grab his ass and draw him deeper inside her. Last but not least, she can look down as his big black cock pushes into her wet pussy.
View attachment 6603813View attachment 6603816View attachment 6603817View attachment 6603825View attachment 6603826View attachment 6603827View attachment 6603830View attachment 6603831View attachment 6603832View attachment 6603834View attachment 6603838View attachment 6603848
I love making love with a Bull. Best sex ever!
Been with many Bulls 1-1 where we wind up making love. 90% of the time it starts as wild fucking, but can get pretty intense and intimate if we are alone all night.

Back