What’s your Kryptonite position?

This right here is my absolute kryptonite position…pinned face and chest down to the bed, ass up accepting a big black cock deep hitting me just right! Guaranteed to make me orgasm like crazy!
View attachment 7027139
Not that it’s important but I watched your video at least 3 times and the end with you working your pussy on his dick and in those amazing gold shoes I actually found myself touching myself- lol whew!!! Super hot!

Not that it’s important but I watched your video at least 3 times and the end with you working your pussy on his dick and in those amazing gold shoes I actually found myself touching myself- lol whew!!! Super hot!
Oh thank you girl and it definitely is important…I’ll take some love from a gorgeous fellow queen like you all day every day! 💋

Last edited:
Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
I love the prone bone. Me flat on my stomach with his cock pummeling me on top. The position makes me cum hard and cum often.

Attachments

• 20230224_114546_1_1.gif
    20230224_114546_1_1.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
Fastest way for a bull to make me cum…let me climb on top, start riding on his bbc until my thighs buckle and I squirt lol. It helps if he is a bit bigger so it doesn’t slide out lol
A lot of woman want this! A real and unforgettable pleasure!

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
I love missionary postion so i can look into the eyes of my lover as we have passionate sex. I can just lay down open my legs and and take it. The feeling is very intimate. Plus i like kissing so its just the perfect position for me!

I love missionary postion so i can look into the eyes of my lover as we have passionate sex. I can just lay down open my legs and and take it. The feeling is very intimate. Plus i like kissing so its just the perfect position for me!
How does fucking in front the mirror, exchanging a few awkward laughs and grinding against each other sound? ;)

kryptonite position.jpg

my Kryptonite along with a very firm doggy style pounding makes me cum every time. Especially if the dick is fat. This guys dick is thick and I dont know what he does to me when its deep but I fucking cum buckets all over his dick when hes swirling with his hands cupping my ass or when I flip and present my pussy and he drills me. He just destroys my pussy everytime.

rump bump.jpg

View attachment 7064442

my Kryptonite along with a very firm doggy style pounding makes me cum every time. Especially if the dick is fat. This guys dick is thick and I dont know what he does to me when its deep but I fucking cum buckets all over his dick when hes swirling with his hands cupping my ass or when I flip and present my pussy and he drills me. He just destroys my pussy everytime.

View attachment 7064447
Legs wide open like a good girl , heels reaching for the sky...so erotic

Back