What’s your Kryptonite position?

Mine is the doggy style. I melt when I know I'm going to be fucked senseless while I suck on my hubby's or lovers cock. I love double penetration. Hubby told me I would fall in love with double. Yet double is second to doggie

Finish Him Mortal Kombat GIF

My favorite pose is doggy. I love to hear and feel the slaps of my bull's balls against my pussy in this position, when they slap my buttocks and take me by the hair. And my husband, from the observer's side, notes that my boobs are very sexy swaying to the beat of my lover's movements.
Please login or become a member to view

My favorite pose is doggy. I love to hear and feel the slaps of my bull's balls against my pussy in this position, when they slap my buttocks and take me by the hair. And my husband, from the observer's side, notes that my boobs are very sexy swaying to the beat of my lover's movements.
Please login or become a member to view
You like that belt as a leash too you little slut??

Missionary easily. This is the only position I cum inside. When you’re inside of a women in missionary, it’s the ultimate. She’s spreading her legs wide for you to get in as deep as you can, meaning she wants you to take her like that. She grabs your head to bring you in to kiss her, she can grab your hips to pull you in deeper. The eye contact takes it to another level. When it’s that time to cum, it allows for it to get as deep as it can go inside of her
So true. When she controlls you with her legs pulling you tighter needing hot seed planted in her.

Very sexy thread @AnnieS
The kryptonite position for me is doggy style, having my hips held and my ass slapped at the right time and sometimes my hair pulled will make me cum the hardest on that cock .

The depth of the penetration as I push back also feels fantastic

U
Very sexy thread @AnnieS
The kryptonite position for me is doggy style, having my hips held and my ass slapped at the right time and sometimes my hair pulled will make me cum the hardest on that cock .

The depth of the penetration as I push back also feels fantastic

Un huh. You know it girl!

Back