What’s your Kryptonite position?

Waking up to Balls getting sucked... 69ing..... she cums in my mouth I Bang that ass & she Takes her Protien-Shake......... then Jumps in the shower w me & sucks me off Again

I only recently learned about a position called "The Amazon." It looks to be a variation of the "Cowgirl," as the female is in the dominant position, with a twist on "Pegging," again, a female-dominant position. Basically, there's no strap-on, and the girl (the male with his legs pulled up into a knee-tuck) fucks the guy with his own dick as he lies on his back. As the girl is aggressively thrusting instead of riding (as in "Cowgirl"), the angle gets her off as much as it does the guy.

Again, I had never seen this position before, and the sheer kink of it is stunning. Better be secure in your manhood, fellas, and lay back to let yourself be fucked by an Amazon!
Heh. I imagine Wonder Woman doing this to fuck the sh!t out of Steve Trevor somewhere in the backwoods of Paradise Island!

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 4.22.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-23 at 4.24.17 PM.png

Mine is when hubby or lovers give it to me doggy. Omg I love the doggy style. Love how when we are out and I have a sexy summer type dress on easy access. Love how they just pull my panties off if I'm waring and fuck me from behind. Thier hands on my ass forsing me back on thier cocks slapping my ass fingering my ass. I fucking love it. Plus when playing with hubby. Love having the cock in my mouth as well as in my pussy or ass. Love my sex life. I believe due to being a nurse NP the way our pussys are made. Lol. When doing doggy the head of the cocks rub up on our spot. So yes Love the doggy style. Most may differ. Cheers

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
So so hot

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
Love a woman who knows how to ride, it's a lost art

Back