What’s your Kryptonite position?

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
You are a gal who knows what she wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody has a favorite position or one that just absolutely wrecks them and makes them cum nonstop. This is my kryptonite position, when I get taken like this and my bull has ime by my ass, rolling my hips up and just pounding me. I literally can’t stop coming. God, I love it. It could be just a hai better than doggy style with my ass up -face down. Just something about the angle of penetration that hits me in the right spot and makes me just shiver. But I think the handful of ass rolling. My hips up has something to do with being maybe dominated a little and just having my pussy pile driven that makes me crazy. Add to that a huge squirting male orgasm balls deep and I might pass out! Third place is squatting over a big dick and it Jack hammering me rapidly. That’s a sure multi O too!View attachment 6476245
Agreed! This position does lead to the deepest orgasm. You can feel it pumping repeatedly from your perineum. The added pleasure of gripping under the asscheeks and spreading open her stretched pussy/exposing her asshole seems to always cause a wonderfully wet mess!

My kryptonite positions would have to be 69, whether standing, laying, sitting, or kneeling, and a modified pick-me-up, where my arms go under her legs with her legs locked in between my bicep and forearm and her arms are locked around my neck.
Just like a missionary, where you grip under her ass, you can grip under her ass while she swings her hips towards you and you can thrust with her in motion. It’s extremely exotic impaling her onto your cock! You can start slow, then really start pushing her hips into yours!
Also, that demo pic is from an app I’ve had for over a decade that is no longer in the App Store, but I’ve been able to transfer between new iPhones. Wish I could share with y’all!

Attachments

• IMG_6476.png
    IMG_6476.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 67
Back