can dicks be too big?

Yeah, I know a guy that had close to an 11 incher and very thick. He use to date old whores 'cause they were the only ones that came close to taking it. One old whore looked at it and said she wouldn't fuck him, but she'd suck him off for $20 ... he just laughed and said, "hell lady, I can do that myself". bounce.gif

My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.

My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.

Giving my lovers oral first have always provided great pleasure, espeacially my tighter lovers. Nurturing her flower first then using your tool will always result in mutually satisfying orgasms.

yes,really big cocks can hurt if the guy just bangs away but if your nice and wet and he's gentle it feels great.
I also like to get on top of really big cocks,then i can be in control.

Thats how I want you with me Madsey, on top...and deep inside you...

Sounds like a great job for a cuck.

I was just curious to know I have stretched some pussies and asses in my time. and left some girls in terrible pain that I just stopped. so have yall ever had that problem before?

I think the short answer is yes,but for every woman that point at which one might just be too big is going to be different.
That can also vary according to the nature and skill of the man it belongs to. One thing I can say with certainty is that there are lot more of them that are too small than there are that are too big.

Back