Looking for emotional pain and suffering videos or clips. That pain puts my libido into overdrive

VHWs Husband

Male
Gold Member
This is my wife Valerie and we are Stag/Vixen in the lifestyle about 12 years.

I am looking for a video that shows the pain and hurt some of us have felt in life. The pain that comes when the girl you love decided to start fucking other men. Men bigger and better than you and while she's out with him even though you begged her not to go, you're helpless and hopeless. All you can think about is her moaning while he shoves his cock into her and stretches her pussy because his cock has to be much bigger than your small dick. You can't sleep and so you Jack off with your imagination running wild.

I'm looking for a video like that. Its exactly how I got into the lifestyle

Attachments

• 20210508_210530_IMG_8903.JPG
    20210508_210530_IMG_8903.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 20220925_112016_image_B42DC45B-DD9D-46EE-8FBF-BAFAA31FFA99.JPG
    20220925_112016_image_B42DC45B-DD9D-46EE-8FBF-BAFAA31FFA99.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 88
  • 20221027_005548_image_58EB44FF-949D-4AE8-A8F8-0C4802F8BB60.JPG
    20221027_005548_image_58EB44FF-949D-4AE8-A8F8-0C4802F8BB60.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220914_202432_123_1.JPG
    20220914_202432_123_1.JPG
    679.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 20220914_202423_123_1.JPG
    20220914_202423_123_1.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 20220914_202420_123_1.JPG
    20220914_202420_123_1.JPG
    580.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Pain is a huge dynamic in the lifestyle, from what we have experienced and witnessed in over 15 years. This is more often than not overlooked and denied by most.

My husband struggled for many years - and still does to a significant degree - with the whole cuckold identity that was thrust upon him. He never sought it out and never really chose it. He continues to settle in to it to this day - step by step.

The emotional pain is always there and a constant, but much more to his choosing than the pain of divorce. Add to that, over the years he has struggled with this pain and the emotional guilt of allowing all this to happen in the first place - as if he was capable of stopping it or keeping it from happening in the first place.

Over several years, he would begin to develop different coping mechanisms, mixed with fetishes, and dysfunctional behaviors. Some would call some of these "destructive." And, to some extent this is true in several instances, but we all make our own choices.

Often in the early years - say three years into out marriage and almost as much time into his "active" cuckoldness - he would get very upset, wanting to apologize for his shortcomings and his failure to keep "all this from happening." I have always been submissive with lovers ( not my husband) and this included spankings. Jeff got the idea around this time that he could "make things up to me" by submitting to punishment for his shortcomings and failures. he would have me spank him. This would get fairly severe over time and he would cry a lot and feel better when it was over. Early on, we would have sex afterwards depending on what kind of sex we were having at that point. This would change and degrade over time. Early in this stage we were still having intercourse together, but later this was less and less. I was never into the spanking my husband thing. I always thought it was pitiful and disgusting.

Later, as we progressed into a relationship with our regular, who we have now been involved with for many years, Jeff became much more comfortable with this gentleman. Darnell is a police lieutenant we met in 2001, and who we later expanded our family with. Jeff hated him in the beginning, but later gradually settled into a very comfortable relationship after our twins were born in 2017. Eventually, sometime in 2017-2018, Darnell began punishing Jeff. This was much more satisfying for me, as it was a huge turn on to see my lover dominating my husband, and quite frankly, controlling his behavior better. Further, Darnell is a large man that when paddling or whatever, can much better bring the pain and control Jeff, keeping him from flopping around or making too much of a fool of himself. And, finally Darnell has come to enjoy this aspect of our relationship too.

There are times when Jeff will do something to interfere in things or make himself a pain in the ass, and Darnell will have him submit to a very intense "ass whipping" - a spanking with a paddle or a thick belt. Then, again, interestingly, there are also times when Jeff is very emotionally distraught, and knowing that a punishment from Darnell will give him a "release" he will very quietly, and discretely, go to Darnell or call him, and actually explain and ask for a punishment. This is something that, while I am of course, aware of, has become a private matter between them. We have to do this when we are alone with Darnell in the house, or when we are away with him because Jeff can be quite loud with his crying and pleading, but that is simply part of it. This is usually done as soon as Darnell comes over, they will get this out of the way, and then Darnell and I can be together while Jeff either watches or goes off to "lick his wounds" and sulk.

The emotional pain for him as a cuckold is quite intense. He describes the physical pain as cathartic in balance almost. The emotional pain increased exponentially after 2017, and the physical abuse has helped Jeff keep things on an even keel and survive the changes that came and continue.

My husband struggled for many years - and still does to a significant degree - with the whole cuckold identity that was thrust upon him. He never sought it out and never really chose it. . . .

The emotional pain is always there and a constant. . .

The emotional pain for him as a cuckold is quite intense.
This sounds quite intense. I hope your husband has found the cuckold's pleasure more than worth the pain. Any guilty feelings about thrusting it upon him?

Pain is a huge dynamic in the lifestyle, from what we have experienced and witnessed in over 15 years. This is more often than not overlooked and denied by most.

My husband struggled for many years - and still does to a significant degree - with the whole cuckold identity that was thrust upon him. He never sought it out and never really chose it. He continues to settle in to it to this day - step by step.

The emotional pain is always there and a constant, but much more to his choosing than the pain of divorce. Add to that, over the years he has struggled with this pain and the emotional guilt of allowing all this to happen in the first place - as if he was capable of stopping it or keeping it from happening in the first place.

Over several years, he would begin to develop different coping mechanisms, mixed with fetishes, and dysfunctional behaviors. Some would call some of these "destructive." And, to some extent this is true in several instances, but we all make our own choices.

Often in the early years - say three years into out marriage and almost as much time into his "active" cuckoldness - he would get very upset, wanting to apologize for his shortcomings and his failure to keep "all this from happening." I have always been submissive with lovers ( not my husband) and this included spankings. Jeff got the idea around this time that he could "make things up to me" by submitting to punishment for his shortcomings and failures. he would have me spank him. This would get fairly severe over time and he would cry a lot and feel better when it was over. Early on, we would have sex afterwards depending on what kind of sex we were having at that point. This would change and degrade over time. Early in this stage we were still having intercourse together, but later this was less and less. I was never into the spanking my husband thing. I always thought it was pitiful and disgusting.

Later, as we progressed into a relationship with our regular, who we have now been involved with for many years, Jeff became much more comfortable with this gentleman. Darnell is a police lieutenant we met in 2001, and who we later expanded our family with. Jeff hated him in the beginning, but later gradually settled into a very comfortable relationship after our twins were born in 2017. Eventually, sometime in 2017-2018, Darnell began punishing Jeff. This was much more satisfying for me, as it was a huge turn on to see my lover dominating my husband, and quite frankly, controlling his behavior better. Further, Darnell is a large man that when paddling or whatever, can much better bring the pain and control Jeff, keeping him from flopping around or making too much of a fool of himself. And, finally Darnell has come to enjoy this aspect of our relationship too.

There are times when Jeff will do something to interfere in things or make himself a pain in the ass, and Darnell will have him submit to a very intense "ass whipping" - a spanking with a paddle or a thick belt. Then, again, interestingly, there are also times when Jeff is very emotionally distraught, and knowing that a punishment from Darnell will give him a "release" he will very quietly, and discretely, go to Darnell or call him, and actually explain and ask for a punishment. This is something that, while I am of course, aware of, has become a private matter between them. We have to do this when we are alone with Darnell in the house, or when we are away with him because Jeff can be quite loud with his crying and pleading, but that is simply part of it. This is usually done as soon as Darnell comes over, they will get this out of the way, and then Darnell and I can be together while Jeff either watches or goes off to "lick his wounds" and sulk.

The emotional pain for him as a cuckold is quite intense. He describes the physical pain as cathartic in balance almost. The emotional pain increased exponentially after 2017, and the physical abuse has helped Jeff keep things on an even keel and survive the changes that came and continue.
I am still a wannabe but on a very low level i can relate to this type of pain.
Everyday I live with the pain and shame of not being able to sexually satisfy my wife. No matter how hard I try I feel I was never able to please her.
I have asked for spankings in hopes this would provide her with a release of sorts. But my wife is sweet and I feel did not want to hurt me physically nor emotionally.
I too have experimented with different somewhat destructive behaviors. I find this could be a huge turn on for me.
Over the last couple of years when my wife fusses at me I start to get hard as I find this very erotic.
I have refrained from jerking off and prefer having an anal orgasm or a ruined orgasm. This has now allowed me to focus more on my wife which we both enjoy.
Thanks for sharing I enjoyed reading.

This is my wife Valerie and we are Stag/Vixen in the lifestyle about 12 years.

I am looking for a video that shows the pain and hurt some of us have felt in life. The pain that comes when the girl you love decided to start fucking other men. Men bigger and better than you and while she's out with him even though you begged her not to go, you're helpless and hopeless. All you can think about is her moaning while he shoves his cock into her and stretches her pussy because his cock has to be much bigger than your small dick. You can't sleep and so you Jack off with your imagination running wild.

I'm looking for a video like that. Its exactly how I got into the lifestyle
Would you please keep me updated on this

Back