Cuckold Pain; Emotional and Otherwise

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Pain is a huge dynamic in the lifestyle, from what we have experienced and witnessed in over 15 years. This is more often than not overlooked and denied by most.

My husband struggled for many years - and still does to a significant degree - with the whole cuckold identity that was thrust upon him. He never sought it out and never really chose it. He continues to settle in to it to this day - step by step.

The emotional pain is always there and a constant, but much more to his choosing than the pain of divorce. Add to that, over the years he has struggled with this pain and the emotional guilt of allowing all this to happen in the first place - as if he was capable of stopping it or keeping it from happening in the first place.

Over several years, he would begin to develop different coping mechanisms, mixed with fetishes, and dysfunctional behaviors. Some would call some of these "destructive." And, to some extent this is true in several instances, but we all make our own choices.

Often in the early years - say three years into out marriage and almost as much time into his "active" cuckoldness - he would get very upset, wanting to apologize for his shortcomings and his failure to keep "all this from happening." I have always been submissive with lovers ( not my husband) and this included spankings. Jeff got the idea around this time that he could "make things up to me" by submitting to punishment for his shortcomings and failures. he would have me spank him. This would get fairly severe over time and he would cry a lot and feel better when it was over. Early on, we would have sex afterwards depending on what kind of sex we were having at that point. This would change and degrade over time. Early in this stage we were still having intercourse together, but later this was less and less. I was never into the spanking my husband thing. I always thought it was pitiful and disgusting.

Later, as we progressed into a relationship with our regular, who we have now been involved with for many years, Jeff became much more comfortable with this gentleman. Darnell is a police lieutenant we met in 2001, and who we later expanded our family with. Jeff hated him in the beginning, but later gradually settled into a very comfortable relationship after our twins were born in 2017. Eventually, sometime in 2017-2018, Darnell began punishing Jeff. This was much more satisfying for me, as it was a huge turn on to see my lover dominating my husband, and quite frankly, controlling his behavior better. Further, Darnell is a large man that when paddling or whatever, can much better bring the pain and control Jeff, keeping him from flopping around or making too much of a fool of himself. And, finally Darnell has come to enjoy this aspect of our relationship too.

There are times when Jeff will do something to interfere in things or make himself a pain in the ass, and Darnell will have him submit to a very intense "ass whipping" - a spanking with a paddle or a thick belt. Then, again, interestingly, there are also times when Jeff is very emotionally distraught, and knowing that a punishment from Darnell will give him a "release" he will very quietly, and discretely, go to Darnell or call him, and actually explain and ask for a punishment. This is something that, while I am of course, aware of, has become a private matter between them. We have to do this when we are alone with Darnell in the house, or when we are away with him because Jeff can be quite loud with his crying and pleading, but that is simply part of it. This is usually done as soon as Darnell comes over, they will get this out of the way, and then Darnell and I can be together while Jeff either watches or goes off to "lick his wounds" and sulk.

The emotional pain for him as a cuckold is quite intense. He describes the physical pain as cathartic in balance almost. The emotional pain increased exponentially after 2017, and the physical abuse has helped Jeff keep things on an even keel and survive the changes that came and continue.

Pain is a huge dynamic in the lifestyle, from what we have experienced and witnessed in over 15 years. This is more often than not overlooked and denied by most.

My husband struggled for many years - and still does to a significant degree - with the whole cuckold identity that was thrust upon him. He never sought it out and never really chose it. He continues to settle in to it to this day - step by step.

The emotional pain is always there and a constant, but much more to his choosing than the pain of divorce. Add to that, over the years he has struggled with this pain and the emotional guilt of allowing all this to happen in the first place - as if he was capable of stopping it or keeping it from happening in the first place.

Over several years, he would begin to develop different coping mechanisms, mixed with fetishes, and dysfunctional behaviors. Some would call some of these "destructive." And, to some extent this is true in several instances, but we all make our own choices.

Often in the early years - say three years into out marriage and almost as much time into his "active" cuckoldness - he would get very upset, wanting to apologize for his shortcomings and his failure to keep "all this from happening." I have always been submissive with lovers ( not my husband) and this included spankings. Jeff got the idea around this time that he could "make things up to me" by submitting to punishment for his shortcomings and failures. he would have me spank him. This would get fairly severe over time and he would cry a lot and feel better when it was over. Early on, we would have sex afterwards depending on what kind of sex we were having at that point. This would change and degrade over time. Early in this stage we were still having intercourse together, but later this was less and less. I was never into the spanking my husband thing. I always thought it was pitiful and disgusting.

Later, as we progressed into a relationship with our regular, who we have now been involved with for many years, Jeff became much more comfortable with this gentleman. Darnell is a police lieutenant we met in 2001, and who we later expanded our family with. Jeff hated him in the beginning, but later gradually settled into a very comfortable relationship after our twins were born in 2017. Eventually, sometime in 2017-2018, Darnell began punishing Jeff. This was much more satisfying for me, as it was a huge turn on to see my lover dominating my husband, and quite frankly, controlling his behavior better. Further, Darnell is a large man that when paddling or whatever, can much better bring the pain and control Jeff, keeping him from flopping around or making too much of a fool of himself. And, finally Darnell has come to enjoy this aspect of our relationship too.

There are times when Jeff will do something to interfere in things or make himself a pain in the ass, and Darnell will have him submit to a very intense "ass whipping" - a spanking with a paddle or a thick belt. Then, again, interestingly, there are also times when Jeff is very emotionally distraught, and knowing that a punishment from Darnell will give him a "release" he will very quietly, and discretely, go to Darnell or call him, and actually explain and ask for a punishment. This is something that, while I am of course, aware of, has become a private matter between them. We have to do this when we are alone with Darnell in the house, or when we are away with him because Jeff can be quite loud with his crying and pleading, but that is simply part of it. This is usually done as soon as Darnell comes over, they will get this out of the way, and then Darnell and I can be together while Jeff either watches or goes off to "lick his wounds" and sulk.

The emotional pain for him as a cuckold is quite intense. He describes the physical pain as cathartic in balance almost. The emotional pain increased exponentially after 2017, and the physical abuse has helped Jeff keep things on an even keel and survive the changes that came and continue.

I keep coming back to read this post because It excites me more than anything else I've seen here. It hurts my soul to imagine how Jeff must ache inside and be completely tormented having surrendered Christy to a real man. Not only does he lose his wife's adoration and respect but watches helplessly as she gives it to someone better than himself. What else is there for this shell of a man to do but surrender himself to the alpha.

When the time is right for Darnell, and Jeff is crying out to him for comfort and security. With tears rolling down both sides of Jeff's pathetic face he'll look up to his alpha for approval, and Darnell will guide Jeff to his knees and simultaneously pull out his meaty cock and put it into Jeff's mouth. Jeff is not homosexual and he detests the thought of the act he's performing. He continues because there is no choice and there is no stopping. He is struggling not to throw up as he gags on this huge cock and luckily for Jeff its going to end quickly, Jeff feels Darnell's pulsating cock begin to explode in his mouth. He tries to pull away but Darnell's strong hand is fixed to the back of his head and has him locked in place. He ******* and gasping for air but there is too much cum for him to inhale and he's swallowing as much and as fast as he can. Darnell releases Jeff's head and pulls his shorts up. Jeff slides his limp body onto the floor, curls into a ******* position and weeps alone. A feeling comes over him, he's wishing Darnell would return to him and give him the approval he desperately needs. He only wants to feel loved

christy;

i understand your husband's, somewhat reluctant roll, & partial acquiescence, here. i wonder, how did you adopt this position? was hubby the catalyst because of his shortcomings? was it your mom you are emulating? did you read about it & say, yep, that's for me?

please explain.

Back