Right Down to Business

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I was thinking about an encounter we had a few years ago. Jill and I were on vacation and were looking for a bull to have a little fun with. At the resort we were staying at, we met a mid-twentish guy who caught Jill’s eye so we struck up a conversation with him. He was working in the hotel bar and checked all the boxes as far as what we were looking for. After a few days, he had a day off and offered to drive us around the area. He was obviously interested in Jill as she was sending out all kinds of signals. By the end of the tour we all knew what was next.
Back at the room Jill came on to him and started kissing him which quickly lead to clothes coming off. Jill knelt and started sucking his cock making him hard and ready. She then laid back on the bed, parting her legs so he could get his tongue into her pussy, which she loves, but to her surprise he moved right in and slid his cock all the way inside her and started fucking her. Although he was quite long, his dick was slender so he entered her easily. In spite of the lack of foreplay, he did fuck her very well and she came several times. I guess she told him she wanted to get fucked and he did it!

Back