Charity Hook Up

This small town was sponsoring a charity 5k event to raise money for its high school band. There were many parents participating in the event which means that there would be many white moms there. So I decided to register for the event. Me ( Darnell Dodson ) 6'2 black man whom moved back to his hometown after retiring from basketball was well known around town as a ladies man and very generous when it came to helping local *******. You know why right ? Because most of the time he was trying to fu-k their moms. Well the weekend had arrived and just about the entire town had showed up for the 5k race . Darnell was wearing a Nike shorts outfit exsposing his fat as dick print . There were white mature moms everywhere and Darnell greedy eyes was roaming all over these women. As the Mayor announced the start of the race , a loud boom shook the town and rain started to pour down on everyone. The crowd ran for cover into the nearby shops as everyone is drenched. Darnell ran into the small farmers market alongside two women who were drenched from head to toe. One was the sheriff wife who a chubby redhead and the other woman is a parent that a brunette with a huge set of tits. Her nipples were poking out from her wet top and she looked as though she had entered a wet tee shirt contest. Darnell couldn't help but stare at her huge nipples pointing in his direction. The sheriff wife who's name is Lacy noticed Darnell staring at Jennifer tits and she tried to cover them with her hands. She told Darnell that he should be ashamed of himself , Darnell replied not at all in fact you should be worried about your own body because I can see that you're not wearing any underwear . Lacy gasps and Darnell complimented her on her big red bush . Be embarrassed Lacy tells Darnell ( do you know who my husband is ) Darnell replied yep ( that no good crooked wife beating, street whore fu-king cop . Lacy is shocked and confused as to how she should respond. Lacy drops to her knees and sobbed as Jennifer tried to console her. Darnell walked over to assist Jennifer and he picks Lacy up and tells her that he was outer place making that statement. A sharp burst of lightning strikes and Lacy grabs Darnell tightly around his waist as she does she can feel his fat black cock press against her chubby belly and instantly she feels her entire sexual opening begins to leak precum . Jennifer is holding Darnell wrist as he laughs at the women. Darnell tells them since he is already drenching wet that he will run and get his SUV and they can get warm inside and feel a little safer inside. When he returned the two women jumped into the back seat leaving Darnell alone in the front. Darnell tells them why don't they come to his house for some lunch since it looks like the race is going to be canceled for the day. They both agree and once inside Darnell home the women are freezing because his home is very cold so Darnell offers them a change of clothes. Lacy and Jennifer changed into one of Darnell house coats. Darnell whips up some drinks and sandwiches as they sit around the table chatting about how boring the town is . Lacy asked Darnell how did he know about her husband being abusive toward her. Jennifer blurted out the entire town known that for years. Darnell tells them to change the subject when Lacy asked Darnell why was he so hard when she grabbed him . Darnell replied whenever I am around lovely white women I automatically gets a hard on. Jennifer said I think it was my nipples that caused it, Lacy said no I think it was my red bush that made Darnell hard . Darnell tells them that it's a combination of the two of you and what can we do to help me get the pressure off. Before you know it Lacy rips off the house coat and pulls Darnell cock out and starts to chickenhead him . Jennifer yells hey save some for me as she shoves a tit into Darnell mouth. Darnell fingers Jennifer tight little pink hole as Lacy gulps down his fat dick . Darnell tells them lets take it to the bedroom ladies. Jennifer straddles Darnell face as Lacy is gagging on his fat dick looking as though she has a mouth full of gummy bears. Darnell is sucking on Jennifer clit and she screams in pleasure , Darnell pushes Jennifer down toward his dick as she opens her legs wide and Lacy places Darnell swollen dick head at Jennifer tight little pink hole. Jennifer slides slowly onto Darnell dick as it stretch her inner walls as far as they can stretch. Jennifer grunts and groans as she bounces up and down. Lacy now climbs onto Darnell face covering him with her hairy red bush. Darnell looks like a redhead woodpecker as he eats her out . Darnell finds Lacy huge clit and begins to beat it with his tongue as she bucks back and forth making squealing noises. All of a sudden Lacy screams out loud and floods Darnell face with her love juices. It's her first time ever squirting as she falls off Darnell face onto the bed exhausted. Darnell now flips Jennifer onto all fours and he jams his fat black cock deep inside her tight little pink pussy and Jennifer tries to run but Darnell has a power grip on her hips as he continues to ram in and out of her hole. Darnell hunched up his back and begins to grunts loudly as he blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside her tight little pink hole. The tree of them lay there in disbelief and pleasure , Lacy tells them why don't we make this a every weekend event and they all agree. Lacy is rubbing Darnell dick again as Jennifer straddle his face again. Lacy sucks Darnell to another hard on and she plants her big red bush onto his fat black dick , riding him as if she's in the Kentucky Derby. Lacy yells out ( this is for all the years of you beating my ass sheriff little dick . Jennifer is encouraging Lacy to ride that dick and she rides it hard and fast until she screams and let loose an explosive squirt running down Darnell fat black dick . Jennifer is so excited from watching Lacy squirting that she cumin over Darnell face. When she gets up Darnell face looks like a glazed donut. They all can't wait for next weekend.

Back