Looking for 9"/20cm+ BBC for wife in LA or Denmark

Hey bulls, I'm looking for some really large-cocked black men out there to fuck my wife anal-only and bareback. She will be visiting LA from April 14th. She has a bunch of restrictions that make it difficult to find the right men for her: a little artsy, intellectual, or with good music taste who aren't too forward with the sex-talk (at least not before the bedroom: she loves really filthy talk in the bedroom). If you're into it, let me know and if it's a fit I can send you a link that takes you straight into her Feeld inbox where you'd need to chat with her a bit. I've posted tons of pics and vids, for example at https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/anal-pics-vids-👀.265439/page-2#post-5570187

All I ask is you come with a commitment to destroying her asshole and that when you cum you cum balls-deep, your entire cock to the hilt. Even if it doesn't seem it will fit, that's just the feel of the rectosigmoid junction some really large bulls encounter and sometimes needs a little "push".

I'm also looking for a long-term bull willing to work together with me to condition her for black-cock-only, more public slutting, and gangbangs. The ultimate wish fulfillment would for her to become dependent on BBC for the source of all her sexual pleasure.

Last edited:
Back