Looking for a bull for a short-term relationship with my wife (Bay Area)

TheGoodHusband

Male
Gold Member
My wife (25f) and I (31m) need to take a break and spend some time apart. I am looking for an alpha bull who lives somewhere close in the SF bay area, who would be interested in having a casual non-serious relationship as her boyfriend, and satisfying her sexually during our time apart. She will be staying at our 2-bedroom apartment and I'll be moving out for the time being, so you will be welcome to sleep over as long as she is ok with it.
Please understand and be ready for the possibility that this relationship can come to an end as soon as we decide to get back together. However, if you really want to keep seeing and bedding her even afterwards, the only person you would need to convince is her.

What we are looking for:
- Someone strong and masculine
- Clean (she has high standards when it comes to that, so its very important)
- Can have sex with her every day, and knows how to satisfy a woman sexually
- Will be respectful and treat her like a lady

If you're a masseur, or a personal trainer, you will go to the front of the line.

Please DM me if you're interested. If I think you could be a good match, I'll give you her contact.

My wife (25f) and I (31m) need to take a break and spend some time apart. I am looking for an alpha bull who lives somewhere close in the SF bay area, who would be interested in having a casual non-serious relationship as her boyfriend, and satisfying her sexually during our time apart. She will be staying at our 2-bedroom apartment and I'll be moving out for the time being, so you will be welcome to sleep over as long as she is ok with it.
Please understand and be ready for the possibility that this relationship can come to an end as soon as we decide to get back together. However, if you really want to keep seeing and bedding her even afterwards, the only person you would need to convince is her.

What we are looking for:
- Someone strong and masculine
- Clean (she has high standards when it comes to that, so its very important)
- Can have sex with her every day, and knows how to satisfy a woman sexually
- Will be respectful and treat her like a lady

If you're a masseur, or a personal trainer, you will go to the front of the line.

Please DM me if you're interested. If I think you could be a good match, I'll give you her contact.
I wish you lots of luck, but I highly doubt this is going to work

Back