can dicks be too big?

Not "too big"..but too big for some..my bf in college had a roommate whose cock was close to his knee..now ya can't call it "too big" because it was beautiful..but it would have been too big for me lol
How u know how big the roommate cock was??? Lol

Obviously we are in a community where most want and can handle the monsters with no problem

in real life ive had a few say im too big and some not big enough, luckily for me most seem to say it’s in a sweet spot where it’s way bigger than what their husband has but not enough to cause pain. Fills them up to what they want

Yes they can be! WE had a BBC guy for about 5 months this last fall.
He was a thick 10 inches....beautiful cock, but wife is tiny, and the reality of it was she could not handle it or enjoy it.
It was frustrating for him, not fun for her....they split up.

There is so much more to a wife and her boyfriends relationship then size. Why are so many obsessed with this aspect?

it really depends on the woman really.. I have been much too big for some women and just right for others. I did have a size queen as a friend a few years back and she needed much bigger than me. we had fun but she would prefer something like 10 or 11 and thick

Back