Anyone Talked You from Going Black?

My mom married a black man after she divorced my *******. I was nine. I thought he was so beautiful. He was so kind to me. It was just a natural progression for me. I met my husband who was married at the time. He asked me out. We dated until his divorce went through. When it was finalized we were married. He has 4 *******, three from his marriage and one from a college fling. I’m a step mom now and enjoying it immensely. We are open in our marriage. We both wanted it because we have been tied down before and hated it. It’s a wonderful arrangement for us.

So we were in the lifestyle for about a year he began asking me to restrict when I could see my man, where I could meet him ect. Eventually he stopped seeking my affection and accepted his role for about another few months. Then he started acting out a little, drinking more and that’s when my man asked him to leave and I was very happy when that finally happened. The divorce went through and then he started asking for me to come back.

So we were in the lifestyle for about a year he began asking me to restrict when I could see my man, where I could meet him ect. Eventually he stopped seeking my affection and accepted his role for about another few months. Then he started acting out a little, drinking more and that’s when my man asked him to leave and I was very happy when that finally happened. The divorce went through and then he started asking for me to come back.
Oh if my Jevon asked me I so wanted to marry him but he didn't want anything to do with us after b aby was born so sad

Because of geography I have to do some driving to get my needs met. My sister finally asked me where I always disappeared to and I told her I was dating black men. I didn't get into details because she couldn't handle that. Not because of skin color so much but just the number and the activities involved.
My friend who was with me when I first got blacked knows everything but she is as big a slu t as I am, lives fairly far away and has a husband she is cheating on.
I just make sure there are no cell phone videos and only my girlfriend is allowed to take any pics. I'm a sub but even subs have limits

My family is very Italian. They wanted me to only date nice Italian boys. And my dad was in the navy in the 70’s. And like many of those guys they made fun of black guys and is what I would call racist.

I did marry an Italian boy.

But I also do this :)

(Too bad their nice Italian boy is my cuck and he watches their little girl fuck bbc 😂 )

Attachments

• 6A1D5AF3-DDA7-440F-ACB5-E198EA9877EB.png
    6A1D5AF3-DDA7-440F-ACB5-E198EA9877EB.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Back