Anyone Talked You from Going Black?

I do, but I have only been here 28yrs...I was born and raised in Detroit...and while it may have been a little more open-minded there, I still lost a lot of whom were suppose to be family when I was raising my 5 biracial children alone.
But yes ma'am, I know what Missouri is like
Well I appreciate your words.

Is it possible to transform family members who have racist tendencies into becoming part of this lifestyle, or at least learning to be comfortable about it?

Thank you ladies for sharing. If only your loved ones knew that we were not here to hurt you. We’re lovers.

So we were in the lifestyle for about a year he began asking me to restrict when I could see my man, where I could meet him ect. Eventually he stopped seeking my affection and accepted his role for about another few months. Then he started acting out a little, drinking more and that’s when my man asked him to leave and I was very happy when that finally happened. The divorce went through and then he started asking for me to come back.
Your hubby is the one that got you into the BBC lifestyle then he wanted you to stop after you had the taste of great sex. That's just wrong he should have accepted his roll as a loving cuck and helped in finding you more hung black men to fuck and he should just watch and jerk off. I wish I had a wife like you.

Back