Encouraging My Wife to Open Up About Her Fantasies: Tips?

Will try to share my thoughts.
You've mentioned above you chatted about the FMF scenario. Well, does it still actually for you exactly? Good if not. But it could be possible she still remembers this aspect and has a “he will cheat me if I’ll cheat him” trigger active in that case. And this fact makes her feel scared of your marriage. Have you ever made her more confident and sure you are not interested in any other female?
I’m not an expert. Just sharing thoroughs as I said above.
Thank you for your contribution.

By what she said and what I feel, it doesn't seem the case here. She has never put the fmf - mfm matter in a sense that "if this then that".

Me and my wife talked about it and sent memes to each other too. Just like your wife, I knew mine wanted bbc.
I invited a friend of mine over, and I told her to give me a signal if she wanted it to go down. She flirted, wore sexy clothes, but chickened out.
I then told her the next time it will be my decision as to when to throw down.
I invited a friend of mine over who I used to work with, he was hung, 10 inch BBC!
I put a blindfold on her and when he walked in the door he stuck his cock in her mouth!
She loved it and all her inhibitions went away, and he fucked her good!
She has been addicted to BBC ever since.
If you let her take the reins and move at her pace she will continue to think twice about it.
My wife thanked me because she knew she would still be flip flopping if I didn't take the reins.
I see you like the idea of moving slow, to each his own. Maybe in a cpl years it will happen!
My wife wanted to take a BBC, so I made it happen!
We are going to Vegas next month, and she is going to set up fmf for me.
Hell yeah ! You give and you take brother very nice ! Good health to you two !

hi all!

I've got a bit of a situation here that I'd love some input on. I fell that my wife is open to trying new things in the bedroom, such as mfm, but there's a noticeable hesitation in expressing this desire. I believe it's because she's afraid of hurting my feelings or going against societal norms that promote monogamy.

When we talked about mfm, some days ago, she finally admitted she can be interested, but only after asking a lot about my feelings about ("but I know you won't allow me", "but you'll react badly", "but what you in front of another male", etc...). In that occasion, I've not openly said "yes, it's totally ok for me, don't worry", but I've tried to let her focalize on her instead of me.

I've always told her she can tell me anything, and, for example, I've been open about my own desire of a fmf (about which she stated clearly that she doesn't know if she can resist looking someone else on me, or "competing" for my body). She's comfortable talking about sex in general, but I want her to feel completely at ease sharing her deepest desires with me.

How can I make her open up about her fantasies and desires?
Open up first. Ask her to try new things with you. Start small , slowly progress. Once she feels comfortable about expressing those passions she will

Try going to a local sex / swinger club. If she shoots down the idea so be it. If she’s up to it, your foot is in the door. Most clubs are pressure free. Sit at the bar and have a few drinks. Talk to some of the regulars. They will usually u crest and and not pressure her. Walk around and see other people fucking. Might get her in the mood. Then you two can fool around in view of others. If she’s hot and heavy in the moment and very horny, maybe you get approached by another man or couple. Signal to her it’s ok to play with others

Try going to a local sex / swinger club. If she shoots down the idea so be it. If she’s up to it, your foot is in the door. Most clubs are pressure free. Sit at the bar and have a few drinks. Talk to some of the regulars. They will usually u crest and and not pressure her. Walk around and see other people fucking. Might get her in the mood. Then you two can fool around in view of others. If she’s hot and heavy in the moment and very horny, maybe you get approached by another man or couple. Signal to her it’s ok to play with others
Thanks for suggestion.

I see this a bit too direct, but I'll keep into consideration.

Back