Hotwife fantasy to reality

FLboi

Male
So my fiancé and I always talk and role play stuff about her taking on other men and honestly, it’s about all I want anymore. I’ve told her I would prefer her to be my hot wife and have a steady 3-4 guys she regularly fucks. My few requests were, no condoms and asked to at least ensure they’re my size or bigger (7in). I even offered to drive her over like a Uber lol.

She knows I’m serious since I’ve been asking or hinting to wanting to try for over a year and just ask if so, we must communicate and discuss always. Healthy communication. I think she’s on board but just so damn busy to plan it out. We use plenty of toys and I always use a thick 9-10inch dong with balls on her and she will usually take it to the base. I tell her she’s built for big cock and bbc especially.

Any recommendations or advice from here? I’d like to move from bedroom talk/fantasies to actually making things happen. If she isn’t on board I’m ok. I love her and respect her so that’s paramount. Thanks all.

If you want to test the waters you could both go out to a club or bar seperately and have her dance and or flirt with others and maybe get a phone number. This could help her get more comfortable with the idea. Another step would be go together to a lifestyle club. You have the opportunity to flirt, watch others, play with the each other or she could play with someone. Some clubs have bbc nights.

These are both low threatening ways or becoming more comfortable with non monogamy

I appreciate the info, wasn’t really aware such things existed. Maybe that’s a safe route.. I have been very forward on her having freedom to do what she wants. I told her she could do a girls trip, or even visit a old fling she had who laid down some good dick and was endowed but he’s evidentially crazy and I don’t need him coming around… I told her just go to him, let him beat it up then come home with a deep seeded load.

I will say though, im very chill and not forceful… I explain its 100% her choice and if she isn’t interested then we are still good and happy.

Communication is key. Most women will have concerns about getting into this lifestyle so its important to identify if there are any concerns and address them.

Being busy and how to get started can be impediments. The two ideas above are ways to break the ice.

Converting your account to a couple (by verifying) and having her participate or take over the account is another way to move forward. B2W is not a great dating app but there are some good connections.

If she is up for it meeting or talking to other local couples in the lifestyle might help. You won't get much attention unless you are verifyied as a couple and list a location.

Communication is key. Most women will have concerns about getting into this lifestyle so its important to identify if there are any concerns and address them.

Being busy and how to get started can be impediments. The two ideas above are ways to break the ice.

Converting your account to a couple (by verifying) and having her participate or take over the account is another way to move forward. B2W is not a great dating app but there are some good connections.

If she is up for it meeting or talking to other local couples in the lifestyle might help. You won't get much attention unless you are verifyied as a couple and list a location.
Thanks for the heads up

Agree! Some people like to keep it as a fantasy with no intension of making it a reality. Your wife may be happy to keep it as a fantasy and that is all that matters.

I would say if she’s interested, have her chat on dating apps made for threesomes and swinging. I can recommend some to you. But let her chat and vibe with guys and find men that she has a connection with, it will be a lot easier than throwing her out and putting her on the spot.

Back