Anyone Talked You from Going Black?

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
download.jpeg

Not every woman has been fortunate enough to go Black. Some might have even desired it, or made an attempt, but somehow got talked down from giving it a try by their parents, family members, or even friends.

I'd like to know have anyone ever tried suggesting to you against dating a black man before? How well did you respond to it?

Oh it was awful it got worse after I gave birth most of my family disown us
It doesn’t ever get better. My ex outed me to my entire family. After that it wasn’t ever the same. It took time but now at least my brother knows and my sister and mom try and understand but they’re just as bad. You just gotta go with it and let them say horrible things about you I guess

It doesn’t ever get better. My ex outed me to my entire family. After that it wasn’t ever the same. It took time but now at least my brother knows and my sister and mom try and understand but they’re just as bad. You just gotta go with it and let them say horrible things about you I guess
It still all makes me sad sometimes I miss my sisters and nieces and nephews so much I lost so many friends too

Oh okay I was so worried my black lover Eric would do that to me OMG I was going to break up with him once and he got mad and say he would do that so

View attachment 5762849

Not every woman has been fortunate enough to go Black. Some might have even desired it, or made an attempt, but somehow got talked down from giving it a try by their parents, family members, or even friends.

I'd like to know have anyone ever tried suggesting to you against dating a black man before? How well did you respond to it?
I have. Then, I refrained from going ahead

Back