The more racist the white girl is, the more she finds disturbing her attraction to black men. I have found signs of attraction in many white women. Some of them openly show it, while others don't admit it because they feel uncomfortable.

Although we live in a more and more racially diverse world, the notions of beauty standards are rather set in stone. Black and brown well-built guys who fall closer to the scale of European features may be celebrated for their exotism and objectified by their big cocks, yet average men of colour who fall farther on that scale aren't so sexually successful.

I know many white guys fantasize with the idea that all 'their' women secretly lusting after big black cocks, and there're a lot of black guys who also enjoy with this narrative, but the naked truth is different. I have fucked dozens of white women since I came to Europe, but some percentage of Caucasian ladies are not interested in blacks at all, even if they find attractive some of us. Or they seek men of color just because they think we'll low our standards when dating white women, and so a mature, chubby lady would easily get a strong-built, young stallion.

Another issue. White women get jealous whenever they are not the center of attention. Even an outwardly racist white girl would flirt with you only to feel desired.

Or they seek men of color just because they think we'll low our standards when dating white women...

Another issue. White women get jealous whenever they are not the center of attention. Even an outwardly racist white girl would flirt with you only to feel desired.

100% this. This applies to most women. They will do ALOT just to get some attention

Personally my ******* was very racist, I hated it . I imagine it had a little something with me dating black guys early without his knowledge.

Back