BBC therapy for racist white girls

I'm 60 so the majority of the girls l grew up with had parents who were moderately racist. Nothing overt but clearly it was present. They were certainly not interested in me in High School or College but many of them have circled back to me eager to spread their legs and desperate to suck my Big Beautiful Thick Hard black man Cock.
Her green eyes are magical. Love to her so obedient and the rest of her in a bikini as well as nude

Wow, very hot. Did that start happening in the 90s? Or more and more each decade? Were of them circling back while still married to a white boy?
Things seem to pick up in the 90's and really accelerated with online dating.

I believe l am at around 840 conquests since February 14, 1981

840 ÷ 42 years = 20
20 ÷ 12 months = 1.6 hookups a month

For the last 42 years.

Things seem to pick up in the 90's and really accelerated with online dating.

I believe l am at around 840 conquests since February 14, 1981

840 ÷ 42 years = 20
20 ÷ 12 months = 1.6 hookups a month

For the last 42 years.
That’s badass. Impressive and intimidating. You still get to have girls in their 20s drop their panties for you?

Most brag how much bigger you are than any white boy?

What percentage hookup while dating/married?

90 percent of my conquests are married or attached
That’s intimidating. Erotic too as it speaks to how frequently white girls get off on cheating on short dick whiteboys. Did most of the girls from
High school and college who circled back to you cheat on a guy you knew well? Any who’d really hate it if they knew the precious wife chose you to cheat on him with?

That’s intimidating. Erotic too as it speaks to how frequently white girls get off on cheating on short dick whiteboys. Did most of the girls from
High school and college who circled back to you cheat on a guy you knew well? Any who’d really hate it if they knew the precious wife chose you to cheat on him with?
I have fucked an ungodly number of my friends wives. Total discretion is essential. I am still friends with all of these male friends.

Oh nice. I’d
I have fucked an ungodly number of my friends wives. Total discretion is essential. I am still friends with all of these male friends.
imagined some racist classmates getting shocked knowing she cheated to become your slut.

Ever fuck any of their college daughters too later on?

Back