BBC therapy for racist white girls

Dear racist white women,

We understand that you may have some reservations about big black cock therapy, but we encourage you to give it a try. Studies have shown that this treatment can be incredibly effective in reducing the symptoms of racism.

When you experience big black cock therapy, you will be exposed to a huge, throbbing member that is sure to fill you with pleasure. This cock is not like the small white ones you're used to seeing. It is big, black, and beautiful, and it is guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied.

We know that you may be worried about the size, but don't worry - big black cock therapy is completely safe. You will be able to take as much cock as you want, and you will never have to worry about being too tight.

Racism is a disease. It is a poison that eats away at the heart and soul of a person, until there is nothing left but hatred and bigotry. But what happens when a racist white girl is cured of her racism through big black cock therapy?

Well, let me tell you a story about one such girl.

She was a high school student in a small town in the south. She was raised by parents who taught her that black people were inferior to whites. She believed that they were dirty, lazy, and stupid. She thought that they belonged at the bottom of the social ladder, and that she was better than them in every way.

But then she was introduced to big black cock therapy by a counselor.

Afterwards she started dating a black guy. He was a senior in high school, and he was nothing like the stereotypes that she had been taught. He was smart, funny, and kind. He was everything that she had been taught to despise, and yet she couldn't help but be drawn to him and his big black cock.

But the girl's racist parents didn't approve. They threatened to kick her out of the house if she continued to date him. So the couple decided to run away together. They left town and never looked back.

They moved to a big city in the north, and they started a new life together.

The girl continued to go to school, and she eventually graduated from college. She got a job, and even had three beautiful black babies!

But she never forgot her roots. She never forgot the awful lessons that her parents had taught her about black people. And she never forgot the way all of that changed when she was first introduced to big black cock therapy by her counselor.

And so she decided to write a book.

The book was about a racist white girl who was cured of her racism through big black cock therapy. It was a story about love and redemption, and it was a story that would change the way that people thought about race relations in America.

It was a story that needed to be told.

So why not give big black cock therapy a try? It could be the solution to your racism problem.

View attachment 5899833
My wife’s first boyfriend was melato and that’s when I asked her if she wanted a real BBC, she had told me she had never slept with him. This only encouraged me to keep on feeding her ideas and her ego for a matter of fact and told her I’d help her ease into it. My wife took my advice on it now I strictly only allow BBC’s because I have just recently come out to my wife. The urges take over me and I can’t help myself. I enjoy her being in the presence of BBC’s and opened up on more than one occasion. My favourite is booking a hotel room with a conjoined room and have her walk in before me with a bbc for the night, I absolutely love seeing the people at front desks face.

I (B) was raised like that by my stepdad (not my Mom) and him being that way made me curious and "rebellious" and, well, that led me to kinda going against his wishes that's for sure. Looking how I do, a prissy looking stereotypical white girl, it's never been even a challenge for me to find black guys to do me and believe me I realized this Early. Yeah, I was raised by a racist but I've been a vary willing fuck toy for black men for a loooooooong time.
My first literal taste of bc I gave blowjobs to a coupla older black guys at a football game. I wasn't good yet at sucking cock but they knew how to handle me and I made them both cum. I SUCKED the sperm outta their big black dicks and I remember them kinda chuckling at my eagerness. I was on my knees sucking on them looking up trying to look pretty and they kept passing my blond head back and forth until they focused on blowing their load, they each just held my head and fucked my mouth/throat. I Woulda fucked them but they didn't pursue that. They woulda got the tightest pussy of their lives! They didn't know they were my first and I'd been "eager" for a while. I was sooooo proud of myself as I headed back to where my people where, with my mouth and throat coated in those 2 guys' cum. Yup, that was therapy for me and I suppose I kinda "turned myself out" on bc.
Damn good girl!

My wife’s first boyfriend was melato and that’s when I asked her if she wanted a real BBC, she had told me she had never slept with him. This only encouraged me to keep on feeding her ideas and her ego for a matter of fact and told her I’d help her ease into it. My wife took my advice on it now I strictly only allow BBC’s because I have just recently come out to my wife. The urges take over me and I can’t help myself. I enjoy her being in the presence of BBC’s and opened up on more than one occasion. My favourite is booking a hotel room with a conjoined room and have her walk in before me with a bbc for the night, I absolutely love seeing the people at front desks face.
Where are you from with this? It's 'mullato'. And 'real' BBC? What are you talking about?

this hits home to me. I was born and raised in redneck Mississippi with the almighty rebel flag, No one would ever believe that I have this secret bbc addiction. I know my family would disown me and i know my hubby would divorce me if he ever found out, but this is rally an addiction and i cant help it. when a true black bull dominates me, i feel both naughty and sexually satisfied. i guess it is the taboo nature of it, but at the same time, it is humiliating that i have this kind of addiction.
I love everything about this… don’t forget to hit me up when you come here again, I’d love to put your sexy snowbunny ass to work 😈💪🏾

I grew up in a very conservative, very Catholic family. I know that some members of my family are racist, or in any case would not like a black man to enter the family, especially if he is not Catholic.
So I was raised in that atmosphere... but it didn't have the influence they hoped for on me. I am anything but racist.
Besides, my first boyfriend, whom I met in the Catholic high school where I attended, was black. And it was with him that I had my first sexual relations. My parents never found out, but I don't think they would have appreciated it at all.

I was also raised to be very conservative and portray myself as being such as well. Many people have called me a racist and I've used the word many times.
Yet, here I am. Attracted to black men like the rest of you. Pretty funny how that works out...
It's nice knowing that will suck a BBC now

I have 18 yrs of strict Catholic school education (1st grade - graduate stchool)

Got laid only once from 1967-1987)

I was extremely popular and well liked and horny AF however the women l associated did not have the courage to actually express interest in me.

In retrospect this had a profound effect on both my self-esteem and approach to sex. I took matters into my own hands when the tide with regard to interracial dating began to shift in the late eighties.

I'll sum it up like this...

Since 1987, I have had 850 lovers, all intelligent mature attractive White women. In my prime l averaged about 60 encourrs a year and when online dating arrived my numbers were off the fucking charts. I was getting blow jobs left and right. Nearly half of these encounters have been with Married Women whose husband's were successful but inept sexually with tiny dicklets.

These women were hungry for my Huge Thick Black Cock.

All encounters have been consensual and nearly all have been gratifying and with women wanting their first experience with BBC.

I'm so organized and fastidious that each encounter is listed and logged detailing when and where the encounter took place and how pleasurable it was (1-5 rating)

I log how big their tits are and how tight and beautiful their pussy lips were. I took particular pleasure in making each woman swallow my Thick Milky Potent black man Nectar and seduced each woman to feed my ego. Surprisely, I circled back and hooked up with numerous women from High School and College.

As it turns out, many lusted me all-along but were concerned that their reputations would be tarnished. These women sucked and fucked me aggression and a vengeance determined to prove they weren't racists. Each eagerly spread their legs and suckedby Huge Thick Hard Black Cock. Many of these dumb ass bitches are currently Married and Miserable and still secretly fuck me regularly to this day.

Even though I am married.

See pictures.

Send me a message and share your thoughts.

Attachments

• 20231120_143513.jpg
    20231120_143513.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20231115_131649.jpg
    20231115_131649.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201013_122216.jpg
    20201013_122216.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230613_134844_MeWe.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_134844_MeWe.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190514_090931 (1).jpg
    20190514_090931 (1).jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image-727cf02a.jpeg
    image-727cf02a.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 36
  • img-c2d345c2.jpeg
    img-c2d345c2.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I have 18 yrs of strict Catholic school educated (1st grade - graduate stchool)

Got laid only once from 1967-1987)

I was extremely popular and well liked but non monogamous the women l associated with had the courage to actually express interest in me.

In retrospect this had a profound effect on both my self esteem and my approach to sex when the tide with regard to interracial dating began to shift in the late eighties.

I'll sum it up like this...

Since 1987, I have had 830 lovers, nearly all intelligent mature attractive White women. Nearly half of these encounters have been with Married Women.

All encounters have been consensual and nearly all have been gratifying and with women wanting their first experience with BBC.

I'm so organized and fastidious that each encounter is listed and logged detailing when and where the encounter took place and how pleasurable it was (1-5 ratibg)

I log how big their tits are and how beautiful their pussy lips were. I took particular pleasure in making each woman swallow my Thick Milky Potent black man Nectar and seduced each woman to feed my ego. Surprisely, I circled back and hooked up with numerous women from High School and College.

As it turns out, many lusted me all along but were concerned that their reputations would be tarnished. These women sucked and fucked with aggression and a vengeance determined to prove they aren't racists. Each eagerly spread their legs. Many of these dumb ass bitches are currently Married and Miserable and secretly fuck me regularly to this day.

See pictures.

Don't post an emoji or like. Send me a message and share your thoughts.
Oh wow. I love how ocd you are about the experiences. It means u take real interest in your conquest

For me it was less than emotional. All about me and getting my needs met. I'm here to tell you White Women love to worship a confident masculine athletic experiences charming educated Black Man who can fuck.

Back