BBC therapy for racist white girls

Dear racist white women,

We understand that you may have some reservations about big black cock therapy, but we encourage you to give it a try. Studies have shown that this treatment can be incredibly effective in reducing the symptoms of racism.

When you experience big black cock therapy, you will be exposed to a huge, throbbing member that is sure to fill you with pleasure. This cock is not like the small white ones you're used to seeing. It is big, black, and beautiful, and it is guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied.

We know that you may be worried about the size, but don't worry - big black cock therapy is completely safe. You will be able to take as much cock as you want, and you will never have to worry about being too tight.

Racism is a disease. It is a poison that eats away at the heart and soul of a person, until there is nothing left but hatred and bigotry. But what happens when a racist white girl is cured of her racism through big black cock therapy?

Well, let me tell you a story about one such girl.

She was a high school student in a small town in the south. She was raised by parents who taught her that black people were inferior to whites. She believed that they were dirty, lazy, and stupid. She thought that they belonged at the bottom of the social ladder, and that she was better than them in every way.

But then she was introduced to big black cock therapy by a counselor.

Afterwards she started dating a black guy. He was a senior in high school, and he was nothing like the stereotypes that she had been taught. He was smart, funny, and kind. He was everything that she had been taught to despise, and yet she couldn't help but be drawn to him and his big black cock.

But the girl's racist parents didn't approve. They threatened to kick her out of the house if she continued to date him. So the couple decided to run away together. They left town and never looked back.

They moved to a big city in the north, and they started a new life together.

The girl continued to go to school, and she eventually graduated from college. She got a job, and even had three beautiful black babies!

But she never forgot her roots. She never forgot the awful lessons that her parents had taught her about black people. And she never forgot the way all of that changed when she was first introduced to big black cock therapy by her counselor.

And so she decided to write a book.

The book was about a racist white girl who was cured of her racism through big black cock therapy. It was a story about love and redemption, and it was a story that would change the way that people thought about race relations in America.

It was a story that needed to be told.

So why not give big black cock therapy a try? It could be the solution to your racism problem.

ps46.jpg

Last edited:
I (B) was raised like that by my stepdad (not my Mom) and him being that way made me curious and "rebellious" and, well, that led me to kinda going against his wishes that's for sure. Looking how I do, a prissy looking stereotypical white girl, it's never been even a challenge for me to find black guys to do me and believe me I realized this Early. Yeah, I was raised by a racist but I've been a vary willing fuck toy for black men for a loooooooong time.
My first literal taste of bc I gave blowjobs to a coupla older black guys at a football game. I wasn't good yet at sucking cock but they knew how to handle me and I made them both cum. I SUCKED the sperm outta their big black dicks and I remember them kinda chuckling at my eagerness. I was on my knees sucking on them looking up trying to look pretty and they kept passing my blond head back and forth until they focused on blowing their load, they each just held my head and fucked my mouth/throat. I Woulda fucked them but they didn't pursue that. They woulda got the tightest pussy of their lives! They didn't know they were my first and I'd been "eager" for a while. I was sooooo proud of myself as I headed back to where my people where, with my mouth and throat coated in those 2 guys' cum. Yup, that was therapy for me and I suppose I kinda "turned myself out" on bc.

Last edited:
This hits home a lil bit cuz the first white woman I ever had was from “a traditional southern family” and had a definite racist for a husband. It’s not like we ever talked about it directly but the writing was on the wall and I could read between the lines.

She probably didn’t really care for our culture or black people in general but she definitely put up a front to get her fix. I could tell most of what she thought black culture was about came from tv/movies, music and her peers. When me and my homeboy was fucking her, she was in her early 50s at the time. She has to be in her late 60s at this point just to give you an idea of her mindset then and probably even now.

If I had to guess, she probably had a rebellious phase when she was young and got hooked on black cock once she got a chance to try it. I think it really turned her on to get slutted out by black guys behind her husband’s back and also knowing her family/peers would definitely disapprove and probably be horrified. She seemed like a natural freak but turned it up a notch when she was getting slayed by some “ni@@as”. I didn’t think of it then but after all these years, me and my boy were a couple of living dildos to her. She was even on some sugar mama ******* with him (she met him first) and we basically had a fuck toy whenever she could get away from her family but who was really the toy?

this hits home to me. I was born and raised in redneck Mississippi with the almighty rebel flag, No one would ever believe that I have this secret bbc addiction. I know my family would disown me and i know my hubby would divorce me if he ever found out, but this is rally an addiction and i cant help it. when a true black bull dominates me, i feel both naughty and sexually satisfied. i guess it is the taboo nature of it, but at the same time, it is humiliating that i have this kind of addiction.

this hits home to me. I was born and raised in redneck Mississippi with the almighty rebel flag, No one would ever believe that I have this secret bbc addiction. I know my family would disown me and i know my hubby would divorce me if he ever found out, but this is rally an addiction and i cant help it. when a true black bull dominates me, i feel both naughty and sexually satisfied. i guess it is the taboo nature of it, but at the same time, it is humiliating that i have this kind of addiction.
why humiliating?

@wf4_bbc you really are a dream woman for so many modern white males. Should life ever bring you disgrace and divorce because of your desires, i hope you find the love of a cuckold man soon after and enjoy a life of Black Male worship. You deserve a man who is proud of you and your very healthy addiction 😘

Oh Baby Girl you can't help it!!!!! Just sneak around if you have to and feed the need in your pussy, ass and mouth for BBC!!!

First of you're a minority defender just like the liberals, secondly you ******* around like a ******* (not saying theres anything wrong with that but) just like a liberal so what's the difference between Liberals and Cuckservatism? Nothing!
Lol. I'm not a minority defender. I honestly dislike them a lot. I've been voting Nye Borgerlige after all.
Anyway, this isn't really the place for this kind of conversation. I agree with most conservatives being cucks though haha

I (B) was raised like that by my stepdad (not my Mom) and him being that way made me curious and "rebellious" and, well, that led me to kinda going against his wishes that's for sure. Looking how I do, a prissy looking stereotypical white girl, it's never been even a challenge for me to find black guys to do me and believe me I realized this early. Yeah, I was raised by a racist but I've been a vary willing fuck toy for black men for a loooooooong time.
I want to encounter a racist karen I'll give her the best bbc experience lol
Hell yeah & put a black baby in her

Dear racist white women,

We understand that you may have some reservations about big black cock therapy, but we encourage you to give it a try. Studies have shown that this treatment can be incredibly effective in reducing the symptoms of racism.

When you experience big black cock therapy, you will be exposed to a huge, throbbing member that is sure to fill you with pleasure. This cock is not like the small white ones you're used to seeing. It is big, black, and beautiful, and it is guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied.

We know that you may be worried about the size, but don't worry - big black cock therapy is completely safe. You will be able to take as much cock as you want, and you will never have to worry about being too tight.

Racism is a disease. It is a poison that eats away at the heart and soul of a person, until there is nothing left but hatred and bigotry. But what happens when a racist white girl is cured of her racism through big black cock therapy?

Well, let me tell you a story about one such girl.

She was a high school student in a small town in the south. She was raised by parents who taught her that black people were inferior to whites. She believed that they were dirty, lazy, and stupid. She thought that they belonged at the bottom of the social ladder, and that she was better than them in every way.

But then she was introduced to big black cock therapy by a counselor.

Afterwards she started dating a black guy. He was a senior in high school, and he was nothing like the stereotypes that she had been taught. He was smart, funny, and kind. He was everything that she had been taught to despise, and yet she couldn't help but be drawn to him and his big black cock.

But the girl's racist parents didn't approve. They threatened to kick her out of the house if she continued to date him. So the couple decided to run away together. They left town and never looked back.

They moved to a big city in the north, and they started a new life together.

The girl continued to go to school, and she eventually graduated from college. She got a job, and even had three beautiful black babies!

But she never forgot her roots. She never forgot the awful lessons that her parents had taught her about black people. And she never forgot the way all of that changed when she was first introduced to big black cock therapy by her counselor.

And so she decided to write a book.

The book was about a racist white girl who was cured of her racism through big black cock therapy. It was a story about love and redemption, and it was a story that would change the way that people thought about race relations in America.

It was a story that needed to be told.

So why not give big black cock therapy a try? It could be the solution to your racism problem.

View attachment 5899833
I gave my white pussy away at 16. I knew black cock, big ones with thick cum were made for this petite white girl. Now a woman, I take it in groups and pairs...

I gave my white pussy away at 16. I knew black cock, big ones with thick cum were made for this petite white girl. Now a woman, I take it in groups and pairs...
My kinda girl

i always love hearing from the wives.

good for you. how did this start, & for how long? one BF or more?

& how do you keep it a secret?

do you have a Gf to provide cover?

I was also raised to be very conservative and portray myself as being such as well. Many people have called me a racist and I've used the word many times.
Yet, here I am. Attracted to black men like the rest of you. Pretty funny how that works out...
I have visited Denmark 1 time to visit the Copenhagen salsafestival. At this festival the focus is on workshops during the day and parties during the evening. (Salsa, Mambo, Cha Cha, Bachata sensual & Dominican Bachata.) Bachata is closedancing, and you really never know how women react when your cock starts to react during dancing. I clicked with a Local Denmark Girl, with whom I also danced alot during the workshops so the connection was established. On the last day, we found eachother on the dancefloor with me not wearing any boxer. When dancing, she clearly felt me reacting and she increased the pressure to let me know she was feeling me. Her warm body, face close to my and her lips almost touching mine told me what to know. She knew I stayed at the venue and we went to my room knowing what was about to happen. There is nothing more sexier than a girl riding the ******* of you talking in her native tongue. In fact this years congres is just around the corner https://www.danceus.org/event/167452728947824/copenhagen-salsa-festival-frederiksberg-denmark/. Unfortunately, I won't be visiting this year, but if you want to experience that black cock, you might check it out.

The way I was raised I was made to believe that different races shouldn’t intermix specially with a black man. When I was 16 that kinda changed 4 me. At a party a black guy ****** me in a room and raped me. After a lil bit I no longer wanted him to stop or tried stopping him. Took me a cpl years to finally admit to myself how much I loved it and desire it. I wasn’t able to my parents bout it bc tbh my dad and brother would’ve disowned me. It’s a shame that in 2023 that racism like this still exists!
Now you want to go behind your boyfriend's back and get some of the big black cock you crave??? You need it, don't you slut???

Back