Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

I have a question kinda related to this topic...
I was with this one guy, tall black guy and he wanted me to call him the "N" word while he fucked me...
I wasn't sure why but it seemed to make him made but he wanted me to do it.
Needless to say, that's when I leaned that I Love being Hate Fucked!
So did you say it? (Assumingly so, considering your remark about being "Hate Fucked".) Were you reluctant at first and needed some persuasion or did you fire right away? 🤔

You know - there are many a stone cold hardcore racist with a capital "R" that will very happily have sex with a black person. No minds changed. No hearts won. Just some fucking and be on your way.

You know - there are many a stone cold hardcore racist with a capital "R" that will very happily have sex with a black person. No minds changed. No hearts won. Just some fucking and be on your way.
i assume that's a possibility. 🙃 But then there are some folks that wouldn't come closer than five feet to a Black person with both of them wearing a winter coat. 🤣 Better stick with those you genuinely roll with. ;)

For background, I work in an environment where DEI is pervasive (and perverted) in education.... however the same problems are manifesting in tech, public sector, and other employment areas.

Example #1: none of the finalists in the Olympic M100 are Caucasian. It's an observable fact.
Example #2: none of the finalists in the Olympic M100 freestyle swim final are African/AA. It's an observable fact.

#1 is interpreted by some to mean e.g. "white men can't run fast." Michael Johnson knew better than that, he saved his interview with Allan Wells for last in the series. He dared to ask, so why was this guy the last white Olympic 100 sprint champ? His own docu answered the question he posed. he reminded us, there's no easy way.

Inference = speaker is racist.

#2 also interpreted by some to mean "non-white men can't swim fast." Well, Duke Kahanomoku had something to say, and do, about that.

Inference = speaker is racist.

I don't make those interpretations btw.

The word "racist" is so elastic and convenient and in today's world so radioactively toxic that it loses meaning and effect.

Am I racist because I really love to have sex with black women? Some think so. I don't care. Am I racist because I am a member of this board and because it turns me on when my hotwife has sex with her black bulls? Some think so. I don't care. Am I racist because I make those observations above? Some think so. I don't care. Am I racist because I was subjected to abuse based on skin color/national origin (only white guy in my class, grew up in Asia...there's plenty of prejudice to go around and simply having white skin doesn't immunize against such). Some believe so. I don't care. Am I racist because for years I had an aversion to white women, based on positive interactions with black/Asian/latina/Pacific islander? Some believe so. I don't care.

At some point the term loses all meaning. I don't like to use it for this reason and I pay no regard to those who use the label without defining what they mean. Because otherwise everyone is racist - including me - or none of us are.

We all have preferences, and surely we can simply be ourselves and let others be, without using such a label which is clearly negative, prejudicial and divisive in intent. Nobody ever called a person "racist" as a mark of respect. We can however call people "black" or "Asian" or "gringo" etc. in a respectful way.

So did you say it? (Assumingly so, considering your remark about being "Hate Fucked".) Were you reluctant at first and needed some persuasion or did you fire right away? 🤔
I was not comfortable, I adore black men and so I didn't want to insult him that way? I only did it because he was so adamant about it. When we were done, I was a c covered/filled writhing piece of flesh on the floor. Couldn't move, couldn't talk.
Just layed there leaking cum outta my holes.

I was not comfortable, I adore black men and so I didn't want to insult him that way? I only did it because he was so adamant about it. When we were done, I was a c covered/filled writhing piece of flesh on the floor. Couldn't move, couldn't talk.
Just layed there leaking cum outta my holes.
...so it payed off? Then it's good for you, i guess.
i would never do that though. Not my thing. There will be nothing and noone to talk me into that.
But i'm not judging you. After all it was his request. 🤷‍♂️

Back