Question to black guys about BNWO

That is something that turns me on. Honestly, I love the fantasy and it makes for good role play but I know how to separate it from my reality. My girlfriend is white. I’m planning on proposing to her and she is the best thing that has ever happen to me. But I have these fantasy’s about interracial dominance and superiority

That is something that turns me on. Honestly, I love the fantasy and it makes for good role play but I know how to separate it from my reality. My girlfriend is white. I’m planning on proposing to her and she is the best thing that has ever happen to me. But I have these fantasy’s about interracial dominance and superiority
I love your answer. I also think black men are dominant especially with sex and it turns me on.

So I've seen a lot of BNWO and cuckolding captions on this site and also on others. Many of them also involved the concept of black guys taking all the girls, so white guys have to stay virgin. My question now is, how many of the black guys here ever think about that aspect? Is it something you like?
I think about and live this bnwo lifestyle. Yes I’m aware of you beta’s lack of sex lol

I think about and live this bnwo lifestyle. Yes I’m aware of you beta’s lack of sex lol
That is very hot, I see why wf4_bbc wants to submit haha

Interesting, I mean it's okay to still have these fantasies and maybe live them out to some extent

Love it. I hope she's into it just as much. :)

I see it as entirely natural longings for the restoration of the ancient order of original man retaking his birthright place above the lesser variants that sprung up later and wrongly asserted power through primitive violence. Thank you for doing your part to reestablish that natural dominance!

Back