Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
I Gather That's An Appealing Dynamic For Some Of The Black Men On This Site. For Me It Is Not... My Opinion Is That A White Woman With TRULY Racist Thoughts And Actions. Wouldn't Change Based On Her Being Fucked...No Matter How Well.
The Black Man Would Just Be A " Less Than White Plaything".
One Consolation Is That "Paradox " Can Cut Both Ways.
As Long As The Interested Parties Are Engaging Willfully. Then It's All Good...Right?

Last edited:
That is very hot at least for white women :D

Date Night Love GIF by Playground Productions

I can understand the fantasy of wanting to convert a racist white woman by getting her to have sex with a black man for the first time. I've fantasied about pretending to be a conservative racist white boy in order to get one to date me and then taking her to a bar where I called and told a black friend to be at. When we arrive at the bar, the black friend comes over to the table we sit at to say hi. He leaves for a moment to get some drinks.

"You have a black friend? You told me you hated black people."

"I do. He's just a guy I knew in high school. Let's just try to be friendly, okay? I don't want to cause an embarrassing scene."

He comes back over with the drinks. He starts flirting with my date and she looks over at me and I just sit there looking like a weak cuck. We keep bringing her drinks to loosen her up and get her to socialize more. Slowly but surely we break her and she ends up having sex with my black friend. She can't believe how great the sex was and is successfully converted to being a racist free black cock slut.

But that's just a fantasy.

I can understand the fantasy of wanting to convert a racist white woman by getting her to have sex with a black man for the first time. I've fantasied about pretending to be a conservative racist white boy in order to get one to date me and then taking her to a bar where I called and told a black friend to be at. When we arrive at the bar, the black friend comes over to the table we sit at to say hi. He leaves for a moment to get some drinks.

"You have a black friend? You told me you hated black people."

"I do. He's just a guy I knew in high school. Let's just try to be friendly, okay? I don't want to cause an embarrassing scene."

He comes back over with the drinks. He starts flirting with my date and she looks over at me and I just sit there looking like a weak cuck. We keep bringing her drinks to loosen her up and get her to socialize more. Slowly but surely we break her and she ends up having sex with my black friend. She can't believe how great the sex was and is successfully converted to being a racist free black cock slut.

But that's just a fantasy.
Like this

Back