Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Absolutely, but what's even hotter is a woman with racist parents getting black pregnant. I'd love to get married to a woman like that, her parent's are happy and excited because she settled down with a white guy then see the look on their faces when we have our first black baby lol. Would be amazing seeing the shock of those racists when they realize what's going on.

I cut women off if I even suspect they might be racist. Women like this have gotten plenty of black men killed or locked up so I don’t even entertain them.

One problem too many black men have is that y’all make the dick do the thinking. You figure you’re going to fuck her brains out as reparations. Or some twisted hate fuck logic.

But keep in mind if anything goes left and she says you did something to her, cops are going to take her word 9 times out of ten. And it’ll be these racist white women who’d be the first to lie on a black men she’s consensual fucking.

Look how quick that rat faced cop turned on her black coworkers that were running a train on her. Lost their jobs and might lose their freedom. Fuck that.
Exactly, I was gonna say something to that effect as well.
Hot fantasy until she decides she wants to play that card, then dudes are locked up on ******* charges. Then you end up having to register as a sex offender for 10 years...
Basically fuck your whole life up over a peice of ass...

Exactly, I was gonna say something to that effect as well.
Hot fantasy until she decides she wants to play that card, then dudes are locked up on ******* charges. Then you end up having to register as a sex offender for 10 years...
Basically fuck your whole life up over a peice of ass...
You’re from Mississippi so you already know the deal. Lots of openly white suprematist cops and judges down there.

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
Personally I'd find it hot if it was an older racist couple.
Black guy takes the white woman good while the racist husband has to watch and he angrily masturbates himself

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
Yes it's very hot and make the old racist woman's husband watch too.
I'd bet that he would get a little hard on

For sure and I have experienced that scenario with a younger White Women and the way I got so deeply turned on by changing the whole perception of her negative feelings and thoughts is the Best feeling explainable! I fucked her with the power and passion that only a Black Alpha king can make happen! I'm not sure what she is doing at the moment but I know that she is going to be fucking BBC discreetly for the rest of her natural born life! one thing I know for sure is that she will always be secretive and discreet about it from fear of being disowned and rejected by her family, friends etc! I loved seeing her with my huge black cock in her mouth and pussy and I made her swallow a little bit but she started gagging! So Hot! Changing lives forever is what I'm All about and I'm dedicated to our Amazing lifestyle mostly for that reason. 🤴🏿🦾💦💦💦👱🏻‍♀️👅😋✊🏿 Salute BNWO king!

For sure and I have experienced that scenario with a younger White Women and the way I got so deeply turned on by changing the whole perception of her negative feelings and thoughts is the Best feeling explainable! I fucked her with the power and passion that only a Black Alpha king can make happen! I'm not sure what she is doing at the moment but I know that she is going to be fucking BBC discreetly for the rest of her natural born life! one thing I know for sure is that she will always be secretive and discreet about it from fear of being disowned and rejected by her family, friends etc! I loved seeing her with my huge black cock in her mouth and pussy and I made her swallow a little bit but she started gagging! So Hot! Changing lives forever is what I'm All about and I'm dedicated to our Amazing lifestyle mostly for that reason. 🤴🏿🦾💦💦💦👱🏻‍♀️👅😋✊🏿 Salute BNWO king!
Oh so many of my family and friends have disowned us after

I'm try to understand this one but

Back