Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
What if she is so racist she feels like deep down she is using you for her pleasure. Her opinion never changes and she only sees you are someone to serve her sexual tendencies and never a real human?

I cut women off if I even suspect they might be racist. Women like this have gotten plenty of black men killed or locked up so I don’t even entertain them.

One problem too many black men have is that y’all make the dick do the thinking. You figure you’re going to fuck her brains out as reparations. Or some twisted hate fuck logic.

But keep in mind if anything goes left and she says you did something to her, cops are going to take her word 9 times out of ten. And it’ll be these racist white women who’d be the first to lie on a black men she’s consensual fucking.

Look how quick that rat faced cop turned on her black coworkers that were running a train on her. Lost their jobs and might lose their freedom. Fuck that.

I cut women off if I even suspect they might be racist. Women like this have gotten plenty of black men killed or locked up so I don’t even entertain them.

One problem too many black men have is that y’all make the dick do the thinking. You figure you’re going to fuck her brains out as reparations. Or some twisted hate fuck logic.

But keep in mind if anything goes left and she says you did something to her, cops are going to take her word 9 times out of ten. And it’ll be these racist white women who’d be the first to lie on a black men she’s consensual fucking.

Look how quick that rat faced cop turned on her black coworkers that were running a train on her. Lost their jobs and might lose their freedom. Fuck that.
Yeah true dat when u really think about it and if she really is. No pussy is worth all dat. Just stick to hard fuckn n dom stuff.

What if she is so racist she feels like deep down she is using you for her pleasure. Her opinion never changes and she only sees you are someone to serve her sexual tendencies and never a real human?
I would say that person is totally in denial since she can sleep with a black man.
especially in the private sphere of her bedroom, Subconsciously, she clearly has a different opinion of black men.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure there are ton of people who have intimate relationships just to satisfy their sexual tendencies outside of race

I believe sexual gratification and respect are not mutually exclusive. Men are very adept at fucking women they don't respect. Women certainly are capable of the same. There's much history in seeing a person as an object...A thing, a possession to do as one will. I doubt this mindset is rare. To answer the original posters question...It's not hot to me. However, it's certainly okay for the participants. Also, whoever else gets off on it. Pretty sure nobody is holding a lynching noose to anyone's head...Unless of course that's part of the "play" 🤔😏😉.

I would say that person is totally in denial since she can ******* with a black man.
especially in the private sphere of her bedroom, Subconsciously, she clearly has a different opinion of black men.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure there are ton of people who have intimate relationships just to satisfy their sexual tendencies outside of race
Having sex with someone doesn't mean you respect them. If a white woman believes you were created to serve her and her needs only with zero care for your well being thats sad.

I a white person, therefore I am racist.
Every white person in this thread should realize just by existing and benefiting from our system of oppression that you are racist.
Also, lets be honest other white people. Deep down inside you have biases which you act on or don't act on that is racist.

I a white person, therefore I am racist.
Every white person in this thread should realize just by existing and benefiting from our system of oppression that you are racist.
Also, lets be honest other white people. Deep down inside you have biases which you act on or don't act on that is racist.
What you speak of I consider white privilege. The mere fact that you're acknowledging that is a positive thing. Especially if it moves you to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

Having sex with someone doesn't mean you respect them. If a white woman believes you were created to serve her and her needs only with zero care for your well being thats sad.
Completely agree with this. My sentiment was more align with SwirlSexr775. That person may only tolerate black people but by no means respect black people or change after any sexual acts. Respect and sexual graftication are not mutual exclusive outcomes (agree with Swirl on that)

I was trying to point out in the first point that if someone who's racist sleeps with black men, they're contradicting their own discriminatory values.

Ofc to answer the question, Don't think it's hot either. Even just role playing, would seems a little weird. I can't imagine enjoying having sex with a white woman if she started shouting the "n word" overtly or was behaving overlty racist in the bedroom

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
I wouldn't think ot is hot, plus would a racist white woman really be fucking a black man?

Back