Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Let’s be honest, a real racist white women would not let a brotha near her, especially not to fuck
Bro cock and pussy do not know about etnicy, color. Racism is in the brain of some people. I was married with a racist woman. actually on bed she had enjoy more than a normal woman, masybe she feel some morbid I dont know

Bro cock and pussy do not know about etnicy, color. Racism is in the brain of some people. I was married with a racist woman. actually on bed she had enjoy more than a normal woman, masybe she feel some morbid I dont know
Really? you two were actually married but she was "racist"? Is that what do you mean by "she enjoys more"

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
either a black guy Fucking a racist white woman o r a racist black guy Fucking a white woman seems like a waste of energy. Enough cool people around without messing with racists. Man or woman , the minds won't be changed

Yall should be training them racist to stop being racist not giving them The N word pass lmfao

The cucks should be begging their racist friends and wives to stop being racist. Sure you'll be humiliated, just another way to serve 😉

My Wife wasn’t racist, but her family was very racist. One of the reasons our black bull loved fucking her was because her family was racist. He used to joke to me had was trying to breed the racism out of her family.
I hate racist people. Be it my family or my wife's family, we are not racist, but there must always be someone racist. because my wife is fucked by BBC and she loves it very much.

I hate racist people. Be it my family or my wife's family, we are not racist, but there must always be someone racist. because my wife is fucked by BBC and she loves it very much.
You sound like one of those white liberals who lives in a lily white neighborhood and never had any experiences with real niggas. Go spend some time in the da hood, or in a jail cell, you sanctimonious, wimpy white faggot. I guarantee that experience will make a "racist" out of you real quick. Lol.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
i am a white male, so not in the group you are addressing with your question but let me tell you this: An inherently racist person won't change their mind all of a sudden just because of fucking. i bet a lot of racist white Women fuck Black men. There's nothing special about that.
In my opinion the right "punishment" for racist Women would be not to give them pleasure instead! (And that's my choice as a white male as well.) As a Black man you better stick with those who actually appreciate you rather than those who don't or even worse hate you. - Again in my opinion. ;)

Well, fucking a non-racist Woman with a racist mom, dad or hubby is a different story though. 🤔 And i can see its appeal. :devilish:

I have a question kinda related to this topic...
I was with this one guy, tall black guy and he wanted me to call him the "N" word while he fucked me...
I wasn't sure why but it seemed to make him made but he wanted me to do it.
Needless to say, that's when I leaned that I Love being Hate Fucked!

Back