wife is exclusive to boyfriend

I am tired of any more debating cuckolding so one last fact and I won't bother anyone about this anymore." A cuckold is the unknowing husband of an unfaithful wife" That is the original definition. Everyone today does everything different and calls it cuckolding, I like all kinds of ways it is done, but some better than others.

Um no, the name cuckolding comes from the cuckoo bird and it involves the fact that after the female lays her eggs and the male fertilizes, she leaves him holding the bag so to speak because now he has to warm the eggs and get them to hatch.

Um no, the name cuckolding comes from the cuckoo bird and it involves the fact that after the female lays her eggs and the male fertilizes, she leaves him holding the bag so to speak because now he has to warm the eggs and get them to hatch.

In fact, he's not the only bird treated like that. The emu in South America gets treated the same. It's a natural mechanism for the female to lay eggs as much as possible and preserve the species.

I am tired of any more debating cuckolding so one last fact and I won't bother anyone about this anymore." A cuckold is the unknowing husband of an unfaithful wife" That is the original definition. Everyone today does everything different and calls it cuckolding, I like all kinds of ways it is done, but some better than others.

You are right. A cuckold is a husband whose wife has sex with another man - whether her husband knows it or not.
I meant cuckolding in the sense the lady talked about it, her husband knows it.

Um no, the name cuckolding comes from the cuckoo bird and it involves the fact that after the female lays her eggs and the male fertilizes, she leaves him holding the bag so to speak because now he has to warm the eggs and get them to hatch.[/Q

Welcome to Wikipedia,UOTE]

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.
Cuckoldry as a fetish
Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.

That is exactly how my husband and I are. Just because we don't sleep together anymore doesn't mean I don't love him to death and enjoy his company. He's just aware that in the sexual department he doesn't measure up and I love him all the more for the fact he lets me get that satisfaction elsewhere.

It seems that hotcouple2233 thinks that just because a husband and wife don't have sex together means they can't have a functional relationship.....

Nope, sorry. That sums up none of my posts on this or any other thread.

My point boils down to this: Your husband obviously knows your needs, wants you to have great sexual experiences & has made your needs a priority of his.

So do you do the same for him? As your husband do YOU make his sexual needs a priority or not?

That's it. Beginning & End.

I've never said that sexual intimacy HAS to look one way or another. But I've always said that partners SHOULD maintain some kind of sexual connection and some kind of sexual intimacy.

Nope, sorry. That sums up none of my posts on this or any other thread.

My point boils down to this: Your husband obviously knows your needs, wants you to have great sexual experiences & has made your needs a priority of his.

So do you do the same for him? As your husband do YOU make his sexual needs a priority or not?

That's it. Beginning & End.

I've never said that sexual intimacy HAS to look one way or another. But I've always said that partners SHOULD maintain some kind of sexual connection and some kind of sexual intimacy.
With many couples his sexual needs are his fantasies. Agreed not all husbands want to be denied intercourse with their wives. But some are happier knowing that she is now fulfilled and if he hasn't satisfied her, why embarrass himself with trying and failing? If any man pushes his wife into or simply allows her to sleep with other men, the risk is always there that he could get cutoff or even loose his wife.

Last edited:
With many couples his sexual needs are his fantasies. Agreed not all husbands want to be denied intercourse with their wives. But some are happier knowing that she is now fulfilled and if he hasn't satisfied her, why embarrass himself with trying and failing? If any man pushes his wife into or simply allows her to sleep with other men, the risk is always there that he could get cutoff or even loose his wife.

Two things:

A) First if a guy says his fantisies are enough then my postition is his Wife should be actively stoking & participating in those fantisies.

It begins & ends with there should always be a sexual relationship & intimacy between a Husband & Wife. Both parties' needs need be equally met, even if the arrangement is imbalanced.

The above leaves wide open the whole spectrum of sexual expression for the couple to decide on.

What it doesn't provide is for one person to unilaterally neglect the other's needs, i.e. "cutting off".

("Cutting off" is NOT "Denial". Denial is a sexual act. Denial is more about maintaining sexual arousal then providing sexual release.)

It's no secret that in some relationships, whether kinky, lifestyle or vanilla, some partners will choose to neglect the sexual needs of their mate. They will rationalize it with whatever excuse is convenient.

Though, when asked which of their needs is it acceptable for their partner to neglect (emotional, sexual, financial, etc) the answer is ALWAYS waffling or silence.

If you want a purely platonic relationship w/o the burden of making sure your mates sexual needs are met that's fine....but you don't need to be married or a couple for that.

B) Re: "risk always there of getting cutoff"

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

I've said a million times people learn two things in all their relationships: (1) WHAT they think they can get away with, and then (2) HOW to get away with it.

My previous wife wanted monogamy. I won't rehash the whole story.

I was reasonable & accomodative but celibacy was not what either of us agreed upon. So SHE was broke our agreement as much as if I was fucking around on her (which I never did).

Long & short: Old agreement out. New open agreement if she "defaulted" on our original one. Gave her a reasonable time frame to decide. She could go back to what we agreed to, leave, or move forward w/ new agreement but no hostage taking.

Less than two weeks later we were doing every depraved thing we'd been doing before the failed "hostage taking" fiasco.

She LEARNED what she couldn't get away with and made new decisions based on that knowledge.

It's a bullshit false choice that one person gets to arbitrarily dictate the sex life of another individual.

Two things:

A) First if a guy says his fantisies are enough then my postition is his Wife should be actively stoking & participating in those fantisies.

It begins & ends with there should always be a sexual relationship & intimacy between a Husband & Wife. Both parties' needs need be equally met, even if the arrangement is imbalanced.

The above leaves wide open the whole spectrum of sexual expression for the couple to decide on.

What it doesn't provide is for one person to unilaterally neglect the other's needs, i.e. "cutting off".

("Cutting off" is NOT "Denial". Denial is a sexual act. Denial is more about maintaining sexual arousal then providing sexual release.)

It's no secret that in some relationships, whether kinky, lifestyle or vanilla, some partners will choose to neglect the sexual needs of their mate. They will rationalize it with whatever excuse is convenient.

Though, when asked which of their needs is it acceptable for their partner to neglect (emotional, sexual, financial, etc) the answer is ALWAYS waffling or silence.

If you want a purely platonic relationship w/o the burden of making sure your mates sexual needs are met that's fine....but you don't need to be married or a couple for that.

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

I've said a million times people learn two things in all their relationships: (1) WHAT they think they can get away with, and then (2) HOW to get away with it.

I was reasonable & accomodative but celibacy was not what either of us agreed upon. So SHE was broke our agreement as much as if I was fucking around on her (which I never did).

Long & short: Old agreement out. New open agreement if she "defaulted" on our original one. Gave her a reasonable time frame to decide. She could go back to what we agreed to, leave, or move forward w/ new agreement but no hostage taking.

Less than two weeks later we were doing every depraved thing we'd been doing before the failed "hostage taking" fiasco.

She LEARNED what she couldn't get away with and made new decisions based on that knowledge.

It's a bullshit false choice that one person gets to arbitrarily dictate the sex life of another individual.

I like this part very much :

"It begins & ends with there shouldalways be a sexual relationship &intimacy between a Husband & Wife. Both parties' needs need be equally met, even if the arrangement is imbalanced."
03132204-e5fc-44bd-9e3a-649e51039af8.jpg

Not only should this post be a sticky at the top of the forum, it should be required reading, including a quiz, before people are allowed to join this site...

Two things:

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

Two things:

A) First if a guy says his fantisies are enough then my postition is his Wife should be actively stoking & participating in those fantisies. And many times that is just what he wants.

It begins & ends with there should always be a sexual relationship & intimacy between a Husband & Wife. Both parties' needs need be equally met, even if the arrangement is imbalanced. There are couples out there that marry knowing the man is going to be a cuckold and never have sex with his wife.

What it doesn't provide is for one person to unilaterally neglect the other's needs, i.e. "cutting off". There are men out there that have been cut off for 5 ,10, 20,30 or more years.

("Cutting off" is NOT "Denial". Denial is a sexual act. Denial is more about maintaining sexual arousal then providing sexual release.) Cutting off certainly can be a sexual act. Their are cuckolds out the that want the wives to find a full time lover and fall in love.

It's no secret that in some relationships, whether kinky, lifestyle or vanilla, some partners will choose to neglect the sexual needs of their mate. They will rationalize it with whatever excuse is convenient. Maybe some do, but not every relationship does that. We cannot put the cuckold fetish lifestyle in a tiny box. There are as many ways to live in this fetish as there are couples, no two completely alike.

If you want a purely platonic relationship w/o the burden of making sure your mates sexual needs are met that's fine....but you don't need to be married or a couple for that. Many marriages are sexless and some of them like it that way.

B) Re: "risk always there of getting cutoff" No it's not bullshit here is why. many men fail to satisfy their wives sexual needs and they decide to find her a better lover, and she finds one. If the wife is getting better sex then it is possible for her husband to provide it is always there.

Bullshit.

Total. Bullshit.

My much-younger wife have sex, but my wife's boyfriend lives with us, and they have sex many times more frequently. That's fine with me, since my libido isn't what it used to be. I never feel neglected, since once every week or two is fine with me.

As a submisive cuckold-typse, for me my wife being exclusive with her boyfriend, my sexual superior, and cutting me off completely form any penetration, is exactly what I would love! It is as it should be- the superior man gets to have sex, the inferior man has no right to any. Very fair, very natural. Of course she and I woudl still be cose anad intimate- I gladly lick her, finger her, etc and of course very gladly clean up her lover's superior semen from her stretched out pussy or anywhere else. I live to serve THEM. I am more than happy to give up penetrative sex and even blowjobs of any sort, in exchange for seeing her happy and satisfied by a much better lover. I would appreciate hand jobs whenever she feels like giving me one. I would hope ot be allowed to masturbate when watching or listening to them having superior sex, but if not, I am happy to live on quiet hand sex while alone, as long as THEY are happy!

Me and my husband have talked about having the same setup when/if I find myself a black boyfriend. I think it is a sexy and wonderful setup and I know from ppl I know personally that it actually intensifies the fetish quite a lot. Especially for the cuck!
Let us know if you do cut off your hub and go exlcusive with a superior Black Man!

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Im glad your put your cuck hubby in his place. Shouldn't even give that sissy blowjobs. Let him jerk off while his wife gets smashed by huge black cocks.

Im glad your put your cuck hubby in his place. Shouldn't even give that sissy blowjobs. Let him jerk off while his wife gets smashed by huge black cocks.

I agree with this totally. When I was in a cuckold relationship, my partner quite quickly stopped giving me blowjobs. I usually used a dildo on her, and she told me what was already obvious- "I enjoy the dildo much more than your little dick". So soon we hardly ever had intercourse. i only noticed about a year later that she hadn't given me abowjob i so long, though I licked her pussy and asshole every time we had sex or "sex" as we refereed to it- real sex, of course, is vaginal intercourse, wherein a large penis pounds a pussy very hard until they both cum. I asked her why, and she said that my little dick just didn't interest her at all. I was pleased that she told me this honestly, and also to know that she disregarded my useless little penis so effortlessly. So from then on, it was no blowjobs and no penetration for me. This is how cuckolds should have "sex".

I always asked, what does a bull gets being exclusive to a married woman?

Either people lying or the bull is getting played just like the husband.

Back