wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Thank you for your reply,In answer my husband is no longer physically active sexually with me,it serves no purpose,i received little pleasure from him.I prefer being alone and sharing intimate moments exclusively with my sex partner,My sex partner and i have developed over the years a beautiful,and intimate sexual relationship that results in very rewarding orgasms for both of us,My body has adjusted to his size and rhythm,that has produced a wonderful sexual partnership.The intimate moments we share excludes my husband,and without my husband present allows me to let go and enjoy my sex partner without worry.
As i stated before my husband is a wonderful,loving and caring cuckold,whom i love and respect,and never want to lose.

I've asked this before of others who have said similar things about their husbands & I'd be sincerely interested in your thoughts:

Even if it's not for your own sexual pleasure, don't you ever feel inclined to fuck your Husband for HIS sake? To make him feel good?

In the same vein that couples do nice things for each other just for its own sake, or how giving gifts on holidays or birthdays isn't about your enjoyment but theirs?

What are your thoughts on that? Or what are thoughts on how or why such an act would not fit into your relationship?

Side note: It's interesting how there are so many wives who will fuck BBC, do gangbangs, etc and still NEVER deny their husbands.

While others will deny him to some degree (from mild to extreme) because it turns him on. At least with this type the Wife is sexually engaged w/ her Husband through teasing, etc.

The "3rd option" is the hardest for me to understand: The married couples who seemingly have a Dead Bedroom sex life. All of the effort & trust that working relationships take (especially kinky relationships) seems like a waste, imo, if there isn't some kind of sexual intimacy. I suppose if the Husband is super low libido or a sexual it's not an issue...?

My two cents

Interesting response,again let me state i speak only of my marriage and not others,and each couple works within their own boundaries,and self interest.
My husband and i cuddle,sleep together,most times.i give the occasional,BJ and hand job. he is also allowed outercourse.just never entree .We spend time together,go places and to events together.We exchange gifts,on holidays.and do birthdays.it is for the greater part still a caring marriage.We communicate openly between us.My sex life does not affect my marriage,in any way except for my sex partner.
Your 3RD Option is puzzling,or i am not grasping your meaning.We have our best times together,my husband and sex partner will on occasion play golf,or go to a ballgame together,there friends ,which makes all this work so well.one admitting their shortcomings ( no pun intended ) does not make them a weak person,there is a great deal of trust in my relationship, and a degree of comfort,between us.As i have stated it works well for us

Interesting response,again let me state i speak only of my marriage and not others,and each couple works within their own boundaries,and self interest.
My husband and i cuddle,sleep together,most times.i give the occasional,BJ and hand job. he is also allowed outercourse.just never entree .We spend time together,go places and to events together.We exchange gifts,on holidays.and do birthdays.it is for the greater part still a caring marriage.We communicate openly between us.My sex life does not affect my marriage,in any way except for my sex partner.
Your 3RD Option is puzzling,or i am not grasping your meaning.We have our best times together,my husband and sex partner will on occasion play golf,or go to a ballgame together,there friends ,which makes all this work so well.one admitting their shortcomings ( no pun intended ) does not make them a weak person,there is a great deal of trust in my relationship, and a degree of comfort,between us.As i have stated it works well for us

Fabulous response! Thank you for sharing more about your life & arrangement.

It sounds like you have all figured out and agree to something that works for everyone. Respect.

My "side note" in my comment was not directed towards you or your situation. Just general musing about different situations that seem to be reocurring themes.

It's always so strange to me when some well known wives on this & other forums (based on their own comments) will sing praise about their husbands here and there but then reject even the idea of any sexual/physical relationship or contact with him with almost militant disgust.

Again that's not directed at you, and again if everyone agrees & is on the same page then there's nothing to take issue with, imo.

Also, in revisiting some of your earlier postings, if you & your BF were to part ways would you still deny your Husband intercourse or would you allow it until you found a more stable boyfriend? Thoughts?
That is something i really can not be honest about,my first inclination,would be no intercourse,as it was not something he did well to begin with,my second thought is it might give him false impressions, that i might consider having a sexual relationship again with him.which i feel strongly would not work.And lastly i find i am more inclined to seek a more endowed partner as i am use to a larger member than my husbands

Your thoughts on this are fascinating!

So it sounds like you are, in general, not open to any type sexual relationship with your husband in the future other than the ocassional BJ & handjob. Have you discussed with him that this may be permanent?

Are you concerned that the false impression intercourse may give him is that you would be open to being exclusive to only him like you are with your BF? Or are you concerned that he would continue to want it even with a new boyfriend?

At one point you & your husband were still fucking during the time that you and your BF were also fucking. If BF is taking care of YOUR orgasms what are your thoughts on then having a less than fantastic sex life with your Husband?
Like more for intimacy & bonding than getting off, so to speak?

Since your Husband is a Man & used to get intercourse with you and is now mostly masturbating he obviously still has sexual needs. Although consensual this had to be a big change for him.

What troubles did he have trouble adjusting?

Did you ever question the choice to cut him off, if only just for his sake?

Did he ever express feelings of resentment about the situation or shame about his lack of penis size? (Totally out of his control, of course, but I imagine the gap between fantasy play & reality is large)

I've wondered with couples in your situation (without the D/s dynamic) would you object to your husband pursuing intercourse outside of your marriage if he wanted it? Or would that be a non-starter?

Thoughts?

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Me and my husband have talked about having the same setup when/if I find myself a black boyfriend. I think it is a sexy and wonderful setup and I know from ppl I know personally that it actually intensifies the fetish quite a lot. Especially for the cuck!

I just read in a website concerning dominant woman and submissive cuckolds a Quote that I have been saying all along my journey into the cuckold lifestyle. The author simply stated that a cuckold that submits to his wife to the extent of being willing to give her the gift of denial is not the weakest of the three of them but the strongest.

A question I have is why women want to limit their husband from masturbating as much as he wants to? Don't get me wrong because I would love to be put in a cock cage by a beautiful wife or girlfriend and let her control if I ever have any kind of sex at all.

There's no right or wrong in cuckolding.

Many women consider masturbation cheating. Others want their cuckold to be totally dependent upon them as his only sexual outlet. Some women don't care if her cuckold jacks off all he wants. It all goes back to each couple writing their own rules for whatever suits them. If the wife doesn't care if the cuckold jacks off as long as she is OK with how he does it, then that's how he will have "sex." Other cuckolds will never have sex in any form if that is what they decide. Other cuckolds will only get occasional blow jobs or hand jobs, or maybe just limited supervised masturbation. Some cuckolds will still be allowed full sexual privileges with their wife.

Most of the women I've talked to who no longer want to touch their cuckold again claim it's because they've been severely frustrated and are now very resentful of having had to put up with very poor and unsatisfying sex for many years, which can still be the case even if the cuckold has a large cock. One cuckold I know never is allowed anything except masturbating onto his wife's feet. She tells him "That's how you have sex." He hasn't fucked her since before they were married several years ago, and I admire him for being so lucky to have a wife like her.

I'm slightly above average when I'm erect, but I'm still too small for my wife. I've known she needs larger than my dick our entire relationship and I'm very happy she gets what she wants. I still get hand jobs or jerk off 6 times a year, which I can easily deal with. I still would be OK if I was restricted even further, even if I was no longer allowed to have erections or to cum at all. Every cuckold couple will decide what's good for themselves, and they will probably change from time to time how they deal with the cuckold's erections and orgasms.

I agree that every relationship, whether cuckold or not, has it's own identity, and it's based on the desires of the couple. I know from my own standpoint that all I wish to do is serve my wife and her happiness and sexual satisfaction is the only thing that matters. I would not want her to feel obligated to see me sexually pleasured, my pleasure comes from her pleasure.
That is a winning attitude,my only comment is to communicate openly and often about your desires and feelings

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
I will cheat on my hubby but not my Bull. That's just how I am. My bf/bull has shared me. That gives me plenty of cock lol. He is exclusive to me unless I bring a gf, which I haven't had time yet but soooo want to. All three of us are very busy professionals so hook ups are planned days ahead. I would not change a thing as it is, so yes I recommend it hun.

There's no right or wrong in cuckolding.

Many women consider masturbation cheating. Others want their cuckold to be totally dependent upon them as his only sexual outlet. Some women don't care if her cuckold jacks off all he wants. It all goes back to each couple writing their own rules for whatever suits them. If the wife doesn't care if the cuckold jacks off as long as she is OK with how he does it, then that's how he will have "sex." Other cuckolds will never have sex in any form if that is what they decide. Other cuckolds will only get occasional blow jobs or hand jobs, or maybe just limited supervised masturbation. Some cuckolds will still be allowed full sexual privileges with their wife.

Most of the women I've talked to who no longer want to touch their cuckold again claim it's because they've been severely frustrated and are now very resentful of having had to put up with very poor and unsatisfying sex for many years, which can still be the case even if the cuckold has a large cock. One cuckold I know never is allowed anything except masturbating onto his wife's feet. She tells him "That's how you have sex." He hasn't fucked her since before they were married several years ago, and I admire him for being so lucky to have a wife like her.

I'm slightly above average when I'm erect, but I'm still too small for my wife. I've known she needs larger than my dick our entire relationship and I'm very happy she gets what she wants. I still get hand jobs or jerk off 6 times a year, which I can easily deal with. I still would be OK if I was restricted even further, even if I was no longer allowed to have erections or to cum at all. Every cuckold couple will decide what's good for themselves, and they will probably change from time to time how they deal with the cuckold's erections and orgasms.
hi, love to hear more..

Back