wife is exclusive to boyfriend

I agree with this totally. When I was in a cuckold relationship, my partner quite quickly stopped giving me blowjobs. I usually used a dildo on her, and she told me what was already obvious- "I enjoy the dildo much more than your little dick". So soon we hardly ever had intercourse. i only noticed about a year later that she hadn't given me abowjob i so long, though I licked her pussy and asshole every time we had sex or "sex" as we refereed to it- real sex, of course, is vaginal intercourse, wherein a large penis pounds a pussy very hard until they both cum. I asked her why, and she said that my little dick just didn't interest her at all. I was pleased that she told me this honestly, and also to know that she disregarded my useless little penis so effortlessly. So from then on, it was no blowjobs and no penetration for me. This is how cuckolds should have "sex".
Yep. Make that pussy cuck boy beg to lick your pussy.

My much-younger wife have sex, but my wife's boyfriend lives with us, and they have sex many times more frequently. That's fine with me, since my libido isn't what it used to be. I never feel neglected, since once every week or two is fine with me.
I’d love once every week or 2 (although more preferred), more like every 3-4 weeks up to 7-8 weeks for me and I’m not even a cuckold.

I agree we have a very strong marriage,and i told him it does not mean forever, just while my boyfriend and i are together.i feel it will be more intimate with b/f and more satisfying being exclusive,plus the dynamic of hubby knowing my b/f has removed him as my sex partner in intercourse

to be removed from have intercourse with my wife by her lover, would be a great turn on for me her cuckold

Yes i am lucky,my hubs is very secure,and he knows i would not give up my marriage,I think once he conceded to the fact I am much happier with my F/B than with his attempts and always failing to give me a orgasm.He felt relived letting my F/B take over and become my exclusive sex partner.I am now addicted to BBC and don't see myself ever going back to just my hubby

your words make me feel very confortable at the idea of my wife becoming addicted to BBC but still want live with me as her devote cuckold

that
I have a little experience in this area. I decided that it would be best for me to only be with BBC and for my husband and my physical relationship to end. He was very supportive and accepting of this, in fact, he was eager for this which I know a lot of other men might not be. I think this is the best way to show commitment to my bull and to BBC and my husband says it shows his commitment too, which makes him very happy.

Though I'm probably a little older than the average age of women on here and my husband and I had a fairly long and healthy physical run, it was time for a change and to move on to bigger (and better!) things.

that's the key of a lasting interracial cuckold marriage, after the wife get committed to BBC, also the cuckold have to be committed to

My boyfriend and I have the same arrangement with my husband!My husband stays my hubby and Ill jack him off and suck him sometimes but my pussy is off limits to his white cock!My boyfriend Darrian has laid claim to my pussy for himself and all black men for their pleasure and for black breeding!I am free to make love with any black gentleman who gets up on me and all my boyfriends boys but D has told my husband to keep his cum outa me and I agree,I only want to feel big strong superior black men cumming in my married pussy!Good choice honey

every cuck need a D to tell him that once his wife go black, he is not anymore allowed to penetrate his wife pussy but she 'll be reserved only for BBCs,

I mainly tease hubby and then I tell him to go get himself off.And my boyfriend and I made an agreement in the beginning that all black men could fuck me and even breed me.He mainly just doesnt want me fucking white men like my husband,hell,he even sets me up with other black guys and his friends!Says he likes to keep his white whore fulla black dick like a good white girl should be lol and I like it ;)[/QUOTE

you are the wife that every cuckold would love to have i 'd be happy to know that not only her lover fucks my wife but that he let fuck my wife also by his BBCs friends

IF your husband is a true cuck at heart, he will be THRILLED that he is no longer allowed to be in your pussy. He knows in his little cuckold heart that pussy belongs exclusively to real men, superior men, and NOT to weak wimpy cuckolds. He will gladly and with relief step aside and just be happy that you are having the best sex of your life.

you are so right; a true cuck knows that he has to surrender his wife to the real man, the superior man and will be happy to know that a BBC, will impose to him that he cannot have active sex with his own wife till she is owned and fucked by black

every cuck need a D to tell him that once his wife go black, he is not anymore allowed to penetrate his wife pussy but she 'll be reserved only for BBCs,
To love a wife enough to give her over to her BBC is a very loving but humiliating thing to do. But not the majority of cuckolds are willing to go that far. And Ladies it makes me smile to think that it is thought to be any husband can be made to obey, and because you or your black bull says no more intercourse ,it don't mean that any cuckold has to agree to that. Myself I would agree by choice. Happy new year, anyone have hot plans with their BBC?

To love a wife enough to give her over to her BBC is a very loving but humiliating thing to do. But not the majority of cuckolds are willing to go that far. And Ladies it makes me smile to think that it is thought to be any husband can be made to obey, and because you or your black bull says no more intercourse ,it don't mean that any cuckold has to agree to that. Myself I would agree by choice. Happy new year, anyone have hot plans with their BBC?

me too agree by my choice, but being told by the black bull that fucks my wife would make the cuckold atmosphere more exciting

For the past three months, we have begun doing this. My husband actually volunteered to stop penetrating me with his dick, and to stop having sex with other women. We still have sex, during which he will eat me and do everything except penetrate me. Even when in the throes of passion or out of a sense of guilt I ask him to penetrate me, he refuses. Instead, he uses large thick dildos on me. I have to admit, the dildos give me far more pleasure than his dick ever could. I do give him a blowjob, but not to completion, and then finish him with a handjob. He seems to be happy that I am fully satisfied. Of couse, I still get real cocks from my lovers and bulls.

For the past three months, we have begun doing this. My husband actually volunteered to stop penetrating me with his dick, and to stop having sex with other women. We still have sex, during which he will eat me and do everything except penetrate me. Even when in the throes of passion or out of a sense of guilt I ask him to penetrate me, he refuses. Instead, he uses large thick dildos on me. I have to admit, the dildos give me far more pleasure than his dick ever could. I do give him a blowjob, but not to completion, and then finish him with a handjob. He seems to be happy that I am fully satisfied. Of couse, I still get real cocks from my lovers and bulls.
That is wonderful,are trying to get to denial with your husband,and just B/F only

Back