wife continues to fuck with 3 bulls and enjoying the attention she is getting

She still does not allow me to watch
For most cucks, the thrill of getting to watch is a very important part. I can't imagine this not eventually getting boring after a while and once it does expect hints of "unhappiness" set in by your hubby ... so be careful. It's important to keep him happy & enthused.
One exciting option is to get the bulls to fill a condom with their cum, take it to your hubby and allow him to insert the condom contents inside you. Of course, the bulls may want proof by way of pics or a vid ... but I believe most would go along with it. Then either straddle hubby's face for a good tongue cleaning or allow him to mount you with your pussy already filled. Bring him some excitement. I suggest you not even mention this idea to your hubby until you actually do it ... maybe on his birthday or a special day.
Could be a bit of added "fun" for all.
Mac

Since allowing me to post her photos and vids my wife continues to enjoy the attention she is getting. She still does not allow me to watch but describes the fucking and the photos/vid she andher bulls take of her during breeding. She is twice the age of two of the three bulls. Cuck65
Like you, I do not attend my wife's dates with her Bull. Some women have "Retail Therapy" where then go shopping for themselves. My wife has, in her words, "BBC Bull Therapy" for her private time and thorough enjoyment & satisfaction.
She said from the onset, having me there would inhibit her time and sexual freedom. She feels that I'll question her or feel resentment. Also, there is no way she wants pics & vids about her with her Bull ... if it ever leakes, it would destroy her career, family, reputation, etc.

For most cucks, the thrill of getting to watch is a very important part. I can't imagine this not eventually getting boring after a while and once it does expect hints of "unhappiness" set in by your hubby ... so be careful. It's important to keep him happy & enthused.
One exciting option is to get the bulls to fill a condom with their cum, take it to your hubby and allow him to insert the condom contents inside you. Of course, the bulls may want proof by way of pics or a vid ... but I believe most would go along with it. Then either straddle hubby's face for a good tongue cleaning or allow him to mount you with your pussy already filled. Bring him some excitement. I suggest you not even mention this idea to your hubby until you actually do it ... maybe on his birthday or a special day.
Could be a bit of added "fun" for all.
Mac
Watching is 75% of the fun. And it NEVER gets boring

Watching is 75% of the fun. And it NEVER gets boring
Exactly. Seeing them move with each other is a whole different view.
Some of our favorites...her on her belly kinda on the corner of the bed, legs apart. I fuck her from behind for a few while she has his dick in her mouth then we trade. He starts pounding her while he pulls her hair and we try to kiss.
Her on her hands and knees pushing her butt out so he can start. Seeing her butt jiggle while he's doing her.
I wouldn't be cool with them doing this without me. We do it together.

Last edited:
Для большинства куколдов удовольствие от просмотра является очень важной частью. Я не могу себе представить, чтобы через некоторое время это не наскучило, и как только это действительно произойдет, можно ожидать намеков на «несчастье», исходящих от вашего мужа… так что будьте осторожны. Важно, чтобы он был счастлив и воодушевлен.
Один из интересных вариантов — заставить быков наполнить презерватив своей спермой, отнести его муженку и позволить ему вставить содержимое презерватива внутрь вас. Конечно, быкам могут потребоваться доказательства в виде фотографий или видео... но я считаю, что большинство с ними согласятся. Затем либо оседлайте лицо мужа, чтобы хорошенько почистить язык, либо позвольте ему сесть на вас с уже наполненной киской. Принесите ему немного волнения. Я предлагаю вам даже не упоминать об этой идее своему муженку, пока вы действительно не сделаете это… может быть, в его день рождения или какой-то особый день.
Это могло бы быть немного дополнительным «развлечением» для всех.
Мак
Ты чертовски болен, зачем ты пишешь эту херню? Я зашел на этот сайт, чтобы найти еще одного парня, который поможет мне трахнуть мою жену в две дырки за один раз, два члена и все, никого не оставляйте на улице, вы пишете странные вещи, вы унижаете мужчин, вы противно в этом месте для тебя это норма мне противно.

Ты чертовски болен, зачем ты пишешь эту херню? Я зашел на этот сайт, чтобы найти еще одного парня, который поможет мне трахнуть мою жену в две дырки за один раз, два члена и все, никого не оставляйте на улице, вы пишете странные вещи, вы унижаете мужчин, вы противно в этом месте для тебя это норма мне противно.
Huh?

Exactly. Seeing them move with each other is a whole different view.
Some of our favorites...her on her belly kinda on the corner of the bed, legs apart. I fuck her from behind for a few while she has his dick in her mouth then we trade. He starts pounding her while he pulls her hair and we try to kiss.
Her on her hands and knees pushing her butt out so he can start. Seeing her butt giggle while he's doing her.
I wouldn't be cool with them doing this without me. We do it together.
I can't imagine not being there to enjoy it. I would want to see the look of pleasure on my wife. For me, the cuckold life is about both of us taking pleasure in seeing each other's pleasure. The biggest turn on is to hold her hand, caress her, kiss her, let her know that it is ok to enjoy one or more BBC having sex with her.

I can't imagine not being there to enjoy it. I would want to see the look of pleasure on my wife. For me, the cuckold life is about both of us taking pleasure in seeing each other's pleasure. The biggest turn on is to hold her hand, caress her, kiss her, let her know that it is ok to enjoy one or more BBC having sex with her.
Couldn't agree more

I can't imagine not being there to enjoy it. I would want to see the look of pleasure on my wife. For me, the cuckold life is about both of us taking pleasure in seeing each other's pleasure.
So very true. Women who have good orgasms go through a lot of visible expressions as they have their orgasms. It's one way to tell that they aren't faking the orgasm. One on one, it's sometimes hard to tell if they are having a real orgasm, but if you're watching her have an orgasm through another man, you see things you don't see when actually participating. My wife is practically a "textbook" case of expressions as she has her orgasms so one knows she isn't faking it. Plus, because of that, she's often the initiator of sex. We once left a theatre movie because she whispered that she was horny and wanted to fuck ... so, we said "fuck the movie" and went home.

No, it's not that she has an orgasm, but we just want to find someone to fuck her and I'm the one who initiated it. I think my wife fucks very well and I'd like to see me fuck her with someone else and see the look on her face.

So very true. Women who have good orgasms go through a lot of visible expressions as they have their orgasms. It's one way to tell that they aren't faking the orgasm. One on one, it's sometimes hard to tell if they are having a real orgasm, but if you're watching her have an orgasm through another man, you see things you don't see when actually participating. My wife is practically a "textbook" case of expressions as she has her orgasms so one knows she isn't faking it. Plus, because of that, she's often the initiator of sex. We once left a theatre movie because she whispered that she was horny and wanted to fuck ... so, we said "fuck the movie" and went home.
Yes that's it exactly. Seeing my wife's expressions, how she grunts and moans and how she moves with him are a HUGE turn on. She gets embarrassed sometimes when they get done. She's out of breath and kinda sweaty. I like it but she says she feels weird.

You're sick as hell, why are you writing this *******? I went to this site to find another guy to help me fuck my wife in two holes in one go, two cocks and that's it, don't leave anyone on the street, you write weird things, you humiliate men, you're disgusting in this place for you it's the norm for me disgusting.

gif_RussianWithAK47.gif

Back