wife is exclusive to boyfriend

We have talked about it a little, and some members of this forum are suggesting that he get caged. I'm not sure we are ready yet. I still like to be intimate with my husband, even if he no longer penetrates me. He still needs orgasms from my handjobs or from masturbating. But the lack of penetrative sex is making him even more attentive to me, and denial may only make it better.

We have talked about it a little, and some members of this forum are suggesting that he get caged. I'm not sure we are ready yet. I still like to be intimate with my husband, even if he no longer penetrates me. He still needs orgasms from my handjobs or from masturbating. But the lack of penetrative sex is making him even more attentive to me, and denial may only make it better.

We would like to cage him only during the dates, in order he can remain longer aroused. Later me and my boyfriend have had our sexual intercourse, I can take off it and jerk him.

My husband is now pussy free too, but we have just started this condition so we have to figure out how it will work in the time.
We both believe it is more erotic and a next stage could be my husband will wear a cage during my boyfriend’s dates.

yess to make the husband pussy free is much more erotic and making him wear a cage while the lover is fucking the wife, is so lustful and will keep the cuck aroused watching his wife fucked all the time till the bull has finished to fuck

We haven’t made it this far. Of course my wife enjoys the idea but with no BBC in sight it’s obviously not happening. I get off on the idea and so does she. We do differ a little though.

I am not into being caged at all. She has recently taken care an interest in it though. I’m favt she almost bought one 2 days ago. I wasn’t thrilled but I agreed to try it for her. What she wants to do is cage me so she can stroke my cock when she decided to. I won’t ever know how long I’ll be caged.

She got the idea from googling videos about wives finding humiliating ways to make their husbands cum. We both enjoy the humiliation aspect so it’s not out of bounds for us. The video that did it for her was a caged husband that was given handjobs but not allowed to cum or something like that. She likes the control and the denial but was confused because she in turn actually wants to be controlled.

She eventually settled on the idea that she gets to be controlled by bbc and then control me. While denial is sexy to me, the cage was not. I reluctantly agreed at first but as the conversation progressed I was turned on more at the idea of not knowing when she’ll let me out and being caged while she has sex in the bedroom and I can only peek or listen. If I get caught the door closes and I’m stuck outside caged and only able to listen.

It’s probablt not for everyone and I couldn’t say how long it would last but it is exciting to both of us. It’s not about some inferiority complex to blacks. My wife shot down two black men last night at their club and went home with me. It’s about the right guy and about power dynamics.

Happy New Year

My thoughts that i will give ,are strictly my opinions,and what works,within the dynamics of our cuckold marriage.As i have stated before,Carl is not very good in sexualy satisfrying my needs.And in our case,it was the driver of cuckolding.

From hearing from others into cuckolding,i have concluded,Before anything you must have a very secure marriage,and stability.Communication and honesty,must be there for success of the cuckolding .

We went through many men before settling on Paul as my exclusive sexual partner.Carl and Paul get along well and and on occasion have attended sports events together as friends. Having a single partner,is beneficial,for the most part for health reasons,but also as i have stated,we have developed a very good sex life together,which i find very rewarding.I have discovered for the most part Black Cock is very enjoyable.and now much prefered by me.

I feel cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure.carl is free to self pleasure himself by hand without restriction,He is no longer allowed to watch except for the few times a year it is allowed.Having sex with Paul without carl watching,allows me to just enjoy the act and have better orgasms,without worrying about carl's feelings.and also is my form of denial.

I am not saying our way is the best ,each couple must seek there own level of comfort.I personally do not use a cage,nor abuse.carl finds pleasure in humiliation,and i find pleasure in his humiliation.That said i think no less of the man I married.If anything it proves his security,and trust in our marriage.

Lastly i would say Paul fits within our dynamics of marriage,we are all friends,Paul is respected as my sex partner,and carl as my husband,Paul is the alpha,and carl is the cuckold,and both understand and are comfortable in there place.

I do not go for Black Superiority,nonsense,or the slave crap either.carl tends to be submissive,around Paul when he is here.That is his form of the humiliation cuckolds enjoy.I enjoy seeing it,and Paul does as well.The three of us have a dynamic,that works for us.

Kristin

Happy New Year

My thoughts that i will give ,are strictly my opinions,and what works,within the dynamics of our cuckold marriage.As i have stated before,Carl is not very good in sexualy satisfrying my needs.And in our case,it was the driver of cuckolding.

From hearing from others into cuckolding,i have concluded,Before anything you must have a very secure marriage,and stability.Communication and honesty,must be there for success of the cuckolding .

We went through many men before settling on Paul as my exclusive sexual partner.Carl and Paul get along well and and on occasion have attended sports events together as friends. Having a single partner,is beneficial,for the most part for health reasons,but also as i have stated,we have developed a very good sex life together,which i find very rewarding.I have discovered for the most part Black Cock is very enjoyable.and now much prefered by me.

I feel cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure.carl is free to self pleasure himself by hand without restriction,He is no longer allowed to watch except for the few times a year it is allowed.Having sex with Paul without carl watching,allows me to just enjoy the act and have better orgasms,without worrying about carl's feelings.and also is my form of denial.

I am not saying our way is the best ,each couple must seek there own level of comfort.I personally do not use a cage,nor abuse.carl finds pleasure in humiliation,and i find pleasure in his humiliation.That said i think no less of the man I married.If anything it proves his security,and trust in our marriage.

Lastly i would say Paul fits within our dynamics of marriage,we are all friends,Paul is respected as my sex partner,and carl as my husband,Paul is the alpha,and carl is the cuckold,and both understand and are comfortable in there place.

I do not go for Black Superiority,nonsense,or the slave crap either.carl tends to be submissive,around Paul when he is here.That is his form of the humiliation cuckolds enjoy.I enjoy seeing it,and Paul does as well.The three of us have a dynamic,that works for us.

Kristin
I like when a wife talk about cuckolding, calling her husband with that name, even if I caugth some contraddiction in your text, I agree that "cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure"
and carl the cuckold, will find lust, pleasuring himself by hand,only thinking of you having sex with Paul, that's the humiliation that he like and you like too thinking of carl masterbating himself while you are having real sex with Paul, the use of the cage could have sense only if you let carl watching Paul fucking you in the same room, but also letting carl hearing Paul having sex with you from another room could make his wanking pleasurable letting feel him the humiliation that he need hearing the sounds of another man fucking his wife and if neither this is possible, ask Paul to tell carl that he's going to fuck his wife before the session begin. this is cuckolding , if carl tend to be submissive to Paul , I think because in someway he recognise the black sexual superiority and by that get the fullfilling humiliation he need submitting to Paul

Back