wife is exclusive to boyfriend

true, my ex was exclusive to her boyfriend for a good two years. He was everything I wasn't physically and if given the choice, she only wanted to have sex with him. She said she loved me but he was what she needed in her life and that no one ever fucked her so good. So essentially, he came over several times a week or she would go to his apartment and hang out some. She had her toiletries and change of clothes at his place. Her pussy belonged to him and he was welcome to visit whenever. And you could see why: he was cool, physically very in shape and had a massive cock that she loved. She didn't want to hurt my feelings at first but eventually got over that and would casually remind me in the afternoons to expect him later..she needed to get fucked...

I am currently nine months pregnant with my husband, and I'm going to be delivering soon! We talked it over, and we decided that as soon as everything heals up (c-section), I'm going to find someone who is thick enough for me to be exclusive with. I've always wanted something like that, but was nervous to bring it up. Luckily my husband is very supportive and knows that this is for the best for our sex life.

I still want my husband there though, to hold my hand, kiss me and be supportive as I have the best orgasms of my life in front of him (and of course clean me up later). Looking forward to it!

I am currently nine months pregnant with my husband, and I'm going to be delivering soon! We talked it over, and we decided that as soon as everything heals up (c-section), I'm going to find someone who is thick enough for me to be exclusive with. I've always wanted something like that, but was nervous to bring it up. Luckily my husband is very supportive and knows that this is for the best for our sex life.

I still want my husband there though, to hold my hand, kiss me and be supportive as I have the best orgasms of my life in front of him (and of course clean me up later). Looking forward to it!
Do you view this arrangement as permanent, or a period of exclusivity with another man until it fizzles out?

Do you view this arrangement as permanent, or a period of exclusivity with another man until it fizzles out?

We view this as a necessity for me, and that having sex with him as a means of being satisfied is not an option. We haven't had sex for most of my pregnancy. I instead opt for big toys over him, now that I feel comfortable always choosing to have better orgasms. He may get lucky from time to time, but I've been able to be honest with myself, and I'll always choose something bigger.

He's my husband and I love him on a very intimate level, and that's why I feel comfortable seeking out bigger men, and showing him how much better I cum.

We view this as a necessity for me, and that having sex with him as a means of being satisfied is not an option. We haven't had sex for most of my pregnancy. I instead opt for big toys over him, now that I feel comfortable always choosing to have better orgasms. He may get lucky from time to time, but I've been able to be honest with myself, and I'll always choose something bigger.

He's my husband and I love him on a very intimate level, and that's why I feel comfortable seeking out bigger men, and showing him how much better I cum.

would you accept it if he pursued women on his own?

We have talked about it a little, and some members of this forum are suggesting that he get caged. I'm not sure we are ready yet. I still like to be intimate with my husband, even if he no longer penetrates me. He still needs orgasms from my handjobs or from masturbating. But the lack of penetrative sex is making him even more attentive to me, and denial may only make it better.
It does make the guy more attentive. Definitely.

When my exes where exclusive the agreement was that their lover is the only one they want to have sex with while they are exclusive and I have to accept that...I could get off other ways but their pussy was only for their boyfriend/bull because they were so much better and satisfied her sexually than I could and this was the point..her sexual satisfaction..so sometimes months went by without sexual intercourse between us. And in that scenario, only bareback and as frequent as they wanted..once my ex-wife was straight up about it: she loves him and what he does for her, he is so much bigger and better, she only wants to fuck him for now, she also loved me and wanted to thank me but he she wants to be with right now sexually and there may be times she stays with him several nights in a row or he comes over and not to freak out and text her constantly...she is ok..just that sometimes she needs to be with him more for them to get closer, bond and since she knew what I was going to think...she needs us all to get used to it and it not be a problem with her and I..she may sleep over to just hang out or it or to have sex more frequently with him than her and I are having it (which was twice a week usually at the most)... This eventually with several regulars through the years and various ex-wife and gf's averaged 3-4 times a week sometimes more if they stayed over at his place or ours.....her exclusive boyfriend was always someone she was highly attracted to physically, mentally and really in love with..different than me in every way.. and because we did role play, me submissive to him and her...it made her want to have sex more frequently with him and to be sexually exlusive to him since I had accepted a cuckold role to his alpha male and her sexual choice and thus relequishing my role of sexual provider to the bull......and she loved feeling comfortable enough wiht us both to basically go around the house naked or allow him to take her at a whim no matter what we were doing: eating, talking, watching a movie, arguing, cooking dinner or about to head out the door some place..if he came over or was already over and grabbed her and dropped his pants she would immediately oblige and suck and fuck him on the table or floor in front of me, whereever they could, ignoring me and only concentrating on each other since they both knew the deal and so did I...sometimes he would just walk over to me in the middle of something with his cock out and put it in my face and tell me to suck my womans juices and his cum off his cock so its ready for more.....we both enjoyed it but she did the most because she said she felt it re-enforced her security that I accepted how much of a real man he is and how much she is attracted to him and seeing me accept the fact that he is sexually superior to me and who she chose to be her sexual provider really made them both feel at ease and give him an ego trip and hopefully more incentive to have sex with her since I was showing him he was the alpha over me and we were depending on him to fuck her since I was clearly not able to like he did or atleast no longer looked upon as a sexual outlet for my wifes pleasure....my role was now to encourage and support their relationship and sexual unions when they were together and to keep my jealousy and expectations undercontrol.....
This is so perfect. You and your wife have reached the highest plateau of the cuckold lifestyle and this is all something most of us aspire to. I wish we were neighbours and close friends.

Although this is related to my parents' activities which I've been sharing elsewhere about when this was really taboo, after my *******'s death, my mom told me that after I was conceived, my ******* only entered her wearing a thick condom and had to withdraw from her before ejaculating. Her Black partners, were allowed full access to her body. Of course, this included cumming in her. She told me that she especially enjoyed "having sex" with Black men when she was pregnant with me. My ******* was not allowed to enter my mom bare until after she was sterile due to menopause.

Rick
Damn, when I hear this it is so sexy! And even the few queens of talked to say they've experienced sexual stagnation in their marriages to white men. But to that extent is crazy to me!

So - question...is this really a safety thing? If your husband doesn't fuck other women, and the only sex happening is the three of you, and you're all tested, you could still have sex with hubby. I'm assuming this has more to do with dominance?
Of course it's about dominance girl! I'm an alpha BBC that loves sexy woman. I'll take what they let me. Nothing better than looking at a set of beautiful eyes while you both get off! Better still with the hubby looking on lol. Not my thing but whatever. His right as hubby

Of course it's about dominance girl! I'm an alpha BBC that loves sexy woman. I'll take what they let me. Nothing better than looking at a set of beautiful eyes while you both get off! Better still with the hubby looking on lol. Not my thing but whatever. His right as hubby
I think it is a shame the dominance has to play such a role a in cuckolding, Respect for each others place in the lifestyle yes, But this is a fact. Many men White or Black with small penises can't give a wife the sexual fulfillment an other can. acting tough and playing rough isn't dominance. Lots of time it is the same as a play ground bully. The truth is that most always it is the cuckold husband in control, it is him that lets his wife play because it fulfills him. In the lifestyle described in this thread is as close to what GAVnGIN has shared with us, but the cuckolds completely no longer have intercourse (Ever) with the wife.

Well mine has another lined up this weekend. I've still not made love to her for months but she's not exclusive, only 1 guy thus far. But she excludes me. Thursday night she laid in bed alongside of me and after knocking off the lights 15 mins before she quietly started getting herself off. She wouldn't let me touch or even get under the covers. I just heard it, smelled it as she groaned like I wasn't there although she knew I was awake as she was looking at me at times. Exclusive, NO. But exclusion, 100%.

Back