wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Sometimes I wish I could try something like this with my husband, not cause he doesn't satisfy me, but because the fact he's remaining dissatisfied while I'm being used by black men would drive him crazy. I honestly think he's a low key racist sometimes & if he wasn't out with other women the truth of what I'm doing would be too much for him to bare, the thought of him jeolously waiting for a bit of my attention is tremendously alluring.

Sometimes I wish I could try something like this with my husband, not cause he doesn't satisfy me, but because the fact he's remaining dissatisfied while I'm being used by black men would drive him crazy. I honestly think he's a low key racist sometimes & if he wasn't out with other women the truth of what I'm doing would be too much for him to bare, the thought of him jeolously waiting for a bit of my attention is tremendously alluring.
Hun it's the exact reason I did this to hubs. He always satisfied me, always, but having him caged, denied and as a result, completely dissatisfied and frustrated, is incredibly eroctic. Its almost addictive. Consider quietly hinting. Worked for Michael Xoxoxo J

If you visit NYC, we could show you what cuckolding him is all about.

There is a joy in WANTING the woman you love, even when she's off limits!

There is a joy in WANTING the woman you love, even when she's off limits!
This is one of the major turn on for a woman. Well at least for me. Hubs absolutely desires me and u see it in his face and how red his face goes, how right his cage gets. Since starting this lifestyle I work out more and I purposely dress to tease him every day. Low cut tops, no bra, tiny thongs and tiny little shorts. I have a power over him. I'm married to the man I love more than anything. But physically he is forbidden. Right now and for some time to come, the basic rule for Michael is "look but don't touch". So cruel and so so hot. I love that he reads these posts and baby, just like so many husbands that are cuckold, my body is off limits. Sorry, these are the rules. Xoxoxoxo J.

This is one of the major turn on for a woman. Well at least for me. Hubs absolutely desires me and u see it in his face and how red his face goes, how right his cage gets. Since starting this lifestyle I work out more and I purposely dress to tease him every day. Low cut tops, no bra, tiny thongs and tiny little shorts. I have a power over him. I'm married to the man I love more than anything. But physically he is forbidden. Right now and for some time to come, the basic rule for Michael is "look but don't touch". So cruel and so so hot. I love that he reads these posts and baby, just like so many husbands that are cuckold, my body is off limits. Sorry, these are the rules. Xoxoxoxo J.
That is so fucking hot. Does he get to clean you up after?

That is so fucking hot. Does he get to clean you up after?
Not yet sweety, but it's something which is on my to do list. In my personal experience there is little a cuckold won't do it he has been sufficiently denied intercourse and orgasm. Michael wouldn't initially try chastity. Wouldn't consider using a harness. Wouldn't let me use a butt plug on him. All these were 100% "no fucking way". But chastity means anything can be achieved. J xoxoxo

Not yet sweety, but it's something which is on my to do list. In my personal experience there is little a cuckold won't do it he has been sufficiently denied intercourse and orgasm. Michael wouldn't initially try chastity. Wouldn't consider using a harness. Wouldn't let me use a butt plug on him. All these were 100% "no fucking way". But chastity means anything can be achieved. J xoxoxo
Well I will volunteer to clean you up!

i wish i had a wife like you

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

Yes! I agree. I rather have a long term. And be commit to the couple.

Back