wife is exclusive to boyfriend

I am sorry but I don't know what her being a catfish means, I believe you have tried to hook up with her, but she has posted nothing here I would consider dishonest, Her thread title says it all.

My point is she sent me pics that were nearly a decade old and I found them from another women from a MySpace page from 2009. Google reverse Image search a great way to spot fake people. Why send pics from a decade ago? Does that make sense to you?

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Commitment is a beautiful thing

My first wife cheated on me some I found out about most I didn't our last summer together was awful no way to make her happy and she quit screwing me for a couple of months. Found out later during the divorce she was having an affair with a married coworker with a long disk and he asked her not to screw me if she really wanted him. When she finally begged him to leave his wife telling him we hadn't had set in weeks he dropped her and she got mad at me so still no s

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

I would love to do the same. I have a lot of doubts because i don't want to ruin my marriage. I will pay attention to your replies to make a decision to

Good for you, girl. Way to make that happen. But do you seriously believe that your highly desirable black lover will not be with any other women? It would be nice, but you know how guys are... especially guys who know they can get booty calls whenever they want.

It is going on 2 yrs now since hubs has had penetration,he does a lot of masterbation ,and hubs and i are still very close.I think and hubs agrees our marriage is better now and we communicate more.still have the same b/f and no condom.my sex life is great .
You have the ideal cuckold marriage and Hotwife lifestyle Kristin. You must be very happy and well satisfied honey.

these are the secrets of the perfect relationship :)
I agree completely. :)
Happy New Year

My thoughts that i will give ,are strictly my opinions,and what works,within the dynamics of our cuckold marriage.As i have stated before,Carl is not very good in sexualy satisfrying my needs.And in our case,it was the driver of cuckolding.

From hearing from others into cuckolding,i have concluded,Before anything you must have a very secure marriage,and stability.Communication and honesty,must be there for success of the cuckolding .

We went through many men before settling on Paul as my exclusive sexual partner.Carl and Paul get along well and and on occasion have attended sports events together as friends. Having a single partner,is beneficial,for the most part for health reasons,but also as i have stated,we have developed a very good sex life together,which i find very rewarding.I have discovered for the most part Black Cock is very enjoyable.and now much prefered by me.

I feel cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure.carl is free to self pleasure himself by hand without restriction,He is no longer allowed to watch except for the few times a year it is allowed.Having sex with Paul without carl watching,allows me to just enjoy the act and have better orgasms,without worrying about carl's feelings.and also is my form of denial.

I am not saying our way is the best ,each couple must seek there own level of comfort.I personally do not use a cage,nor abuse.carl finds pleasure in humiliation,and i find pleasure in his humiliation.That said i think no less of the man I married.If anything it proves his security,and trust in our marriage.

Lastly i would say Paul fits within our dynamics of marriage,we are all friends,Paul is respected as my sex partner,and carl as my husband,Paul is the alpha,and carl is the cuckold,and both understand and are comfortable in there place.

I do not go for Black Superiority,nonsense,or the slave crap either.carl tends to be submissive,around Paul when he is here.That is his form of the humiliation cuckolds enjoy.I enjoy seeing it,and Paul does as well.The three of us have a dynamic,that works for us.

Kristin
Beautifully stated Kristin. You three have the ideal relationship.

I feel being in this lifestyle for many years that’s how it should be. Trust is very important. I was lucky to find a great couple back then. And when a couple invites you into there bed and there life. You Should always be respectful.
Is like to find a bull like you for my wife.

Back