Being Exclusive with just one Bull.

We have been in the Lifestyle for over 10 Years.
Recently one of My Wife and I Bull's ask us if We
would Be Exclusive with Him and Him us.
This would be Like having a Boyfriend and Possibly Move Further into a Relationship.
I don't know how I feel about this But She is on board 100 percent.
What are Your thoughts?
Wonderful picture and love the loving look on her face as she admires that cock.. Sure he admires her lovely body as well

I don't consider us in the lifestyle. We're mid 50s, very normal people. We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. He's not her bull, he's a really cool guy we enjoy joining us for sex fun. We've done it many times with him off and on for about 5 years. I guess it's a relationship of sorts but we only see him for sex fun and we invite him to small backyard gatherings with a few other friends we know. None of our friends know about our "relationship".
Our fun with him has really improved our sex life overall.

I don't consider us in the lifestyle. We're mid 50s, very normal people. We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. He's not her bull, he's a really cool guy we enjoy joining us for sex fun. We've done it many times with him off and on for about 5 years. I guess it's a relationship of sorts but we only see him for sex fun and we invite him to small backyard gatherings with a few other friends we know. None of our friends know about our "relationship".
Our fun with him has really improved our sex life overall.
It really is possible. I have been approached many times by men that strike up a conversation and they wanted to introduce me to their wife or girlfriend. It became such a thing that I stopped going to the carwash. I was constantly being approached by men who woman thought I was handsome.
One guy was retired but had a younger wife and I was with them for several years. Another woman approached me and she and I crept around for years before she decide her husband wanted to watch me please her. We are still going strong with no problems.

This would be Like having a Boyfriend and Possibly Move Further into a Relationship.
What are Your thoughts?
We think it’s a good idea and we are looking for long term bbc bull too !!! Just one

Ive done it before for 2 years. We had a really great relationship, hubby was super cool. The only reason we called it off, is that I moved out of state. I wish I could find that again.
We used to have a long term bull for a little over 2 years until he moved away.
We loved having a bull that we could trust and even helped us push our limits in our cuckold relationship.
He was 100% the boss in the bedroom but otherwise we were all great friends, although he would make fun of my little dick with a sarcastic comment from time to time when we were out,but he knew I enjoyed this.

What are Your thoughts?
What's your location? Maybe we could work something out for all.

Back