wife is exclusive to boyfriend

There's no right or wrong in cuckolding.

Many women consider masturbation cheating. Others want their cuckold to be totally dependent upon them as his only sexual outlet. Some women don't care if her cuckold jacks off all he wants. It all goes back to each couple writing their own rules for whatever suits them. If the wife doesn't care if the cuckold jacks off as long as she is OK with how he does it, then that's how he will have "sex." Other cuckolds will never have sex in any form if that is what they decide. Other cuckolds will only get occasional blow jobs or hand jobs, or maybe just limited supervised masturbation. Some cuckolds will still be allowed full sexual privileges with their wife.

Most of the women I've talked to who no longer want to touch their cuckold again claim it's because they've been severely frustrated and are now very resentful of having had to put up with very poor and unsatisfying sex for many years, which can still be the case even if the cuckold has a large cock. One cuckold I know never is allowed anything except masturbating onto his wife's feet. She tells him "That's how you have sex." He hasn't fucked her since before they were married several years ago, and I admire him for being so lucky to have a wife like her.

I'm slightly above average when I'm erect, but I'm still too small for my wife. I've known she needs larger than my dick our entire relationship and I'm very happy she gets what she wants. I still get hand jobs or jerk off 6 times a year, which I can easily deal with. I still would be OK if I was restricted even further, even if I was no longer allowed to have erections or to cum at all. Every cuckold couple will decide what's good for themselves, and they will probably change from time to time how they deal with the cuckold's erections and orgasms.
Great answer.

I've wondered with couples in your situation (without the D/s dynamic) would you object to your husband pursuing intercourse outside of your marriage if he wanted it? Or would that be a non-starter?

Thoughts?
. That we had to address. My hubby is hot, he gets openly hit on even in the gym in front of me! I am very joulus to add. I keep him horny as fuck for my enjoyment. I want him to focus on what is important ie: My pussy and it's pleasure. This is just how I want it. Now keep in mind how we got here. The first 15 years of marriage it was all his way sexually. I slept with his friends, did MMF with him, public sex. Five ways with other women, marital *******, the list goes on lol. So now we agreed it's my rules for the next 15 years. I am a very dominant woman and like it, kinda like him with blue balls and lusting after me lol. And I do everything I can to make him joulus and that is very hard as he is soooo secure. A trate I find sexy as fuck!

. That we had to address. My hubby is hot, he gets openly hit on even in the gym in front of me! I am very joulus to add. I keep him horny as fuck for my enjoyment. I want him to focus on what is important ie: My pussy and it's pleasure. This is just how I want it. Now keep in mind how we got here. The first 15 years of marriage it was all his way sexually. I slept with his friends, did MMF with him, public sex. Five ways with other women, marital *******, the list goes on lol. So now we agreed it's my rules for the next 15 years. I am a very dominant woman and like it, kinda like him with blue balls and lusting after me lol. And I do everything I can to make him joulus and that is very hard as he is soooo secure. A trate I find sexy as fuck!

THAT.....is fucking HOT!!! Wow!!

What I love MOST about it is how, even though YOU are in the driver's seat, it's about you two AS A COUPLE!! That's how it functionally works, imo.

None of this 'I want my Soulmate & love of my life to be an asexual celebate'.

You're obviously sexually engaged w/ your Man, keeping him horny, frusturated, guessing and jealous, like you said. I'm sure he's LOVING it after 15 years of "driving".

Awesome thing I saw once: A guy tried to compliment a Domme on how great it was that her cuckold husband was so "accepting" of her activities.

She completely shut him down.

She said 'My husband doesn't "accept" anything. There is nothing for him to "accept". Everything I do, he does & we do has been discussed.

I know what he loves. I know what he hates. I know what drives him crazy. I know how to torment him. I know how to completely blow his mind!

I always keep him aroused and I always keep him guessing but we've discussed all this and come to this agreement together.

So there is nothing for either of us to "accept" about any of it.

THAT.....is fucking HOT!!! Wow!!

What I love MOST about it is how, even though YOU are in the driver's seat, it's about you two AS A COUPLE!! That's how it functionally works, imo.

None of this 'I want my Soulmate & love of my life to be an asexual celebate'.

You're obviously sexually engaged w/ your Man, keeping him horny, frusturated, guessing and jealous, like you said. I'm sure he's LOVING it after 15 years of "driving".
Ty and yes. He does get to cum, but as a rule he has to eat it when he does. Something I read in another tumbler that works for me.

Awesome thing I saw once: A guy tried to compliment a Domme on how great it was that her cuckold husband was so "accepting" of her activities.

She completely shut him down.

She said 'My husband doesn't "accept" anything. There is nothing for him to "accept". Everything I do, he does & we do has been discussed.

I know what he loves. I know what he hates. I know what drives him crazy. I know how to torment him. I know how to completely blow his mind!

I always keep him aroused and I always keep him guessing but we've discussed all this and come to this agreement together.

So there is nothing for either of us to "accept" about any of it.
That is so true! My hubby knows if he misbehaves I will make him watch us fuck. Hubby will be tied in a chair naked mouth taped shut. Trust me I have warned him how different I am with my Bull. And how it will ruin his opinion of me sexually forever. I kind of want to do it anyhow just to see how he reacts, he knows this and behaves quite well as a result lol.

That is so true! My hubby knows if he misbehaves I will make him watch us fuck. Hubby will be tied in a chair naked mouth taped shut. Trust me I have warned him how different I am with my Bull. And how it will ruin his opinion of me sexually forever. I kind of want to do it anyhow just to see how he reacts, he knows this and behaves quite well as a result lol.
I love you two. I wish you had more in your profile. Snowbunny your words are so arousing.

Interesting response,again let me state i speak only of my marriage and not others,and each couple works within their own boundaries,and self interest.
My husband and i cuddle,sleep together,most times.i give the occasional,BJ and hand job. he is also allowed outercourse.just never entree .We spend time together,go places and to events together.We exchange gifts,on holidays.and do birthdays.it is for the greater part still a caring marriage.We communicate openly between us.My sex life does not affect my marriage,in any way except for my sex partner.
Your 3RD Option is puzzling,or i am not grasping your meaning.We have our best times together,my husband and sex partner will on occasion play golf,or go to a ballgame together,there friends ,which makes all this work so well.one admitting their shortcomings ( no pun intended ) does not make them a weak person,there is a great deal of trust in my relationship, and a degree of comfort,between us.As i have stated it works well for us

That is exactly how my husband and I are. Just because we don't sleep together anymore doesn't mean I don't love him to death and enjoy his company. He's just aware that in the sexual department he doesn't measure up and I love him all the more for the fact he lets me get that satisfaction elsewhere.

It seems that hotcouple2233 thinks that just because a husband and wife don't have sex together means they can't have a functional relationship. We have raised a wonderful young lady, we both work, we go on vacations together and enjoy doing so much together, it's just that I need a little extra he can't provide. It really is that simple.

That is exactly how my husband and I are. Just because we don't sleep together anymore doesn't mean I don't love him to death and enjoy his company. He's just aware that in the sexual department he doesn't measure up and I love him all the more for the fact he lets me get that satisfaction elsewhere.

It seems that hotcouple2233 thinks that just because a husband and wife don't have sex together means they can't have a functional relationship. We have raised a wonderful young lady, we both work, we go on vacations together and enjoy doing so much together, it's just that I need a little extra he can't provide. It really is that simple.
Does your husband watch? Do you tell him about the meetings with other men? That is very intimate.

You are absolutely right. Cuckolding is not about cheating. It's foundation is TRUST!
I am tired of any more debating cuckolding so one last fact and I won't bother anyone about this anymore." A cuckold is the unknowing husband of an unfaithful wife" That is the original definition. Everyone today does everything different and calls it cuckolding, I like all kinds of ways it is done, but some better than others.

Back