Wife gossiping to friends about your dick size

There was this girl in high school who used to sit on my lap. She wasn't my girlfriend I think she just enjoyed the power she had over me. Anyway I could never "rise up" to the occasion due to nerves, so one day I was talking with a friend of both of ours and she made reference to my "tiny pee-wee". I just smiled and laughed it off nonchalantly but I knew there were rumors going around about my unfortunately small package.

The size of my dick really isn't a subject that is focused on often, possibly because it is just an average dick, so nothing to really merit mentioning.

Actually, our "vanilla" friends are very aware of our lifestyle, not that we flaunt it like her leading me around naked on a leash or anything like that, we just don't bother to hide the fact that we have a Female Led Relationship.
They are all used to me catering to her needs and desires and to her directing me as she wishes, but she doesn't do it in a disrespectful manner and is always courteous. However, they all know that when she asks me if I would please bring her this or do that, it isn't really a request, but a command.

They also know that I am naked at home, so many have seen me nude, having been warned of that fact ahead of time, of course.

Even the restaurants that we frequent are quite used to me getting up from the table to get something for her rather than have her wait for one of the staff to attend to it.

We are who we are, accept us or don't.

Sounds good to me.
I can take charge and do on occasion but i like it best when my wife rules me , especially in the bedroom.

I am sorry, but you are all acting like you have never in your life talked about a woman's tits to your friend before. Of course we woman share the info, that's how we keep ourselves satisfied.

Men might make a comment about some woman walking down the street or in a bar, but they don't tell their friends about the size of their wives pussy. They talk about strangers or women other than their mates.
Yes guys usually never talk about their partners but do comment on tit and ass sizes of other women.

Yes guys usually never talk about their partners but do comment on tit and ass sizes of other women.

By brother used to sit around with his buddies in High School and talk about which girls were worth trying to get into bed and which were a waste of time. They would rate them based on how good they were and how much they would do for the guy. I just assumed all guys were that way.

women at work talk to me about dating men and size

A couple years ago I was in the company cafeteria having lunch with a work associate, and 2 of the office girls came by us looking for a empty table. It was fairly crowded so we told them they were welcome to join us if they didn't mind the sports and car talk; they said they didn't, and joined us. We all chatted a few minutes then my friend and I got back into our original topic, and the girls started having a discussion about one of them that was dating a new guy.
I was kind of listening to them as my friend and I continued talking but the conversation went kind of this way:

"You still seeing that cute guy from IT?"
"No, I haven't seen him in a couple weeks now."
"What happened, I thought you were so hot over him?"
"It just didn't work out."
"What happened?"

((( she held up her index and thumb as to indicating the guy's cock size, and both girls started giggling)))
Then the girls saw me looking at them and started laughing out loud. I just shook my head, smiled, and started back talking with my friend. As we got ready to leave the table I leaned down to that girl and said "And I thought you ladies said things like that don't matter." They both started laughing again.

So, yes, the ladies DO talk about cock size on guys. If a guy's got a tiny dick, and bangs some chick in the office, he can be pretty sure that she's gonna tell ALL her girl friends in the office before the week is out.

cartoon_TinyPeckerClinic.jpg

Last edited:
Not every woman out there wants a big dick and I am thankful for that. To each their own is really the truth.

But no woman wants a small one lol

I used to talk to my girlfriends at work all the time, not just about his penis size, but also his other issues. Psychologists tell us that it's healthy to talk about our issues and we should always get things out in the open. We all talked about our husband's inadequacies, but my ex was the most inadequate of them all.

Now that I have left him, I talk about my black boyfriend instead.

But no woman wants a small one lol

I used to talk to my girlfriends at work all the time, not just about his penis size, but also his other issues. Psychologists tell us that it's healthy to talk about our issues and we should always get things out in the open. We all talked about our husband's inadequacies, but my ex was the most inadequate of them all.

Now that I have left him, I talk about my black boyfriend instead.
You'll be making all your girlfriends jealous now. ;)

Well I'm not small which makes cuckolding weird for me. My ex had to find really big guys. Don't get me wrong I'm not huge either. She never complained about my size to her friends although after fucking giant cocks regularly mine wasn't enough for her. What I found exciting though was that she would tell her friends that she fucks black men on the side while I watch or wait at home.

My ex wife came home from work and one of her female co workers talked about a male co worker who she had dated she told them he had an 8" cock but it was very skinny. My wife said wish my hubby had 8" even it was skinny eventually my wife tried the guy and his skinny cock. So no telling what else got said and to how many people about my cock size or lack of it.

Back