Wife gossiping to friends about your dick size

I don't mention my husband's small size to be mean, it just kind of comes up, no pun intended.
When people tell me I have a great husband, I often say, "My husband may have the smallest tool in the shed, but I love him."

I don't gossip. I tell it like it is. When we have visited relatives that live out of state, I have made mention that I married my husband for who he is, not for what he is lacking in his pants.

We recently went to Utah to visit a woman that my husband had grown up with. We had never met until then, and when she asked me what had attracted me to my husband, I told her that it wasn't his tiny guy between his legs. We both giggled. And she told me that she had not seen him naked since the two of them were 13 or 14, and that if my husband hadn't grown since then, she understood.

When we have gone out to meet-ups, I have made it known that we have an open marriage and that my husband has a small penis and that he likes to watch. This helps the women not want to be with my husband, and it makes the men want to show me a better time than my husband can. It is a win-win situation.

We went to one of my husband's company's functions and one of my husband's co-workers found out that we have an open marriage. She asked me what I would say if she wanted to have sex with my husband. I told her that if she did, that she shouldn't have too high of expectations. When she asked why, I informed her that my husband is only 3.75" when he is totally erect. She didn't believe me. When my husband approached the two of us I challenged her to grab my husband's crotch and find his cock. She grabbed my husband's crotch and had to feel around to find his penis. Word got around fast because several other women came up to me and told me they felt sorry for me. In response I informed them that is why we have an open marriage. And why I date other men. Since that time I have had several of my husband's male co-workers who showed me that they aren't lacking in the cock area like my husband is.

I think your story might encourage more husbands to admit about their size as it seems to work out very well for you both.

Overheard my wife talking on the phone to one of her friends in our kitchen about how big a black man she "once had" was, and the friend must have commented about me, because she said, "Oh no, Tommi is quite small." I felt flushed, and I think it was a bit of a turn on for me!View attachment 424390
I’ve overheard several conversations like that…

Back