What if Your Neighbours Knew . . . Except You?

What would be you response or reaction if you found out someday that your neighbours (maybe not all, but several) know that someone is coming around your home to fuck your wife more than you do? And even if you're OK about it, but you realise your neighbours know way more about your wife's cheating habit than you ever can.

my wife's MASTERS never hide what is happening from our neighbors. They usually come home cuddling with Her at any time and making it obvious that They are fucking her. But obviously i know it too.

True neighbor will know something up with different cars visiting and if there are black guys visiting your wife or girlfriend. Plus they probably hear her moaning and saying oh God fuck me harder
Really, and my wife is so loud when she is excited and fucking really hard

Years ago I was fucking a married pregnant wife. They lived 3 doors away in my apartment building. I was 22 she was 23, horny as fuck, hubby was 29, he had no idea. He'd leave for work about 7:30, she be in my bed 15 minutes later. She was very open with me about how she loved sex, how often, how many times they did it. She'd walk to my door in her bathrobe for "coffee". We'd start, she'd say they had sex twice befor he left but she was still horny. She would walk back to her door in her bathrobe around 10. Looking back the neighbors had to know.
There were times she'd visit around 4, we'd get on twice then I know she did hubby when he got home at 6.
We never used rubbers. Kinda funny how she was always concerned about wiping off after we'd finish, I understand but there was many times she'd walk down the hall in only her robe, go into my bathroom to wipe off befor we started. I don't think there was even one time she visited in the morning when hubby hadn't done her just a few minutes prior. I knew, she knew I knew, she often told me but she'd wipe off befor we'd start. She was slick as hell and a mess down there. She fucked me silly every time.

Wife and I enjoy pretty regular visits with a guy we know for sexy fun. It's always on a Friday. He arrives after work about 7-7:30. He usually leaves around 11 but there's been times it's 2am. He parks in our driveway. We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom having fun so the neighbors don't suspect.
We know our neighbors but none have ever asked anything.
One Saturday morning wife's mom stopped by unannounced, no big deal. All I could think about was what we/she was doing just hours before.

Back