If you really wanted to be involved……..

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
do you still have a cuck?

Now that's an idea I can get behind, it always puzzles me why these white men can't step up if they profess bbc superiority
I agree. I mean I understand that they want to be involved but are just exploring a sexual fetish. I would like to start seeing them really step up and start setting up dates between bulls and women. Maybe dedication posts to encourage women they adore to seek her love and needs in the arms of an actual man.

They have a role in encouraging and cheerleading young bulls and women and there are so many easy and far removed safe ways to do so.

I agree. I mean I understand that they want to be involved but are just exploring a sexual fetish. I would like to start seeing them really step up and start setting up dates between bulls and women. Maybe dedication posts to encourage women they adore to seek her love and needs in the arms of an actual man.

They have a role in encouraging and cheerleading young bulls and women and there are so many easy and far removed safe ways to do so.
As a first time bull, this would make it easier

This all started from me providing a room for a gf of mine who had lost her purse while traveling. I called, arrange the room she went in signed in and it was easy to do.

Then I started thinking about if I could do it…why are the REAL cuckold guys getting together and sharing expenses and cheering us on

Just saying.
💯

Back