What if Your Neighbours Knew . . . Except You?

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
What would be you response or reaction if you found out someday that your neighbours (maybe not all, but several) know that someone is coming around your home to fuck your wife more than you do? And even if you're OK about it, but you realise your neighbours know way more about your wife's cheating habit than you ever can.

2016-07-08 07.52.37.jpg

I live in a southern state in a rural area. Our house is not particularly visible from the road we live on but I love it when I’m at work and she’s at home and her BBC bull is going to stop by. Not knowing who sees him pull in the drive, knock on the door and be let in the house by my wife, is very exciting to me. He says an hour or two and leaves.

If you saw this activity at your neighbors home what would you say?😊

What would be you response or reaction if you found out someday that your neighbours (maybe not all, but several) know that someone is coming around your home to fuck your wife more than you do? And even if you're OK about it, but you realise your neighbours know way more about your wife's cheating habit than you ever can.

Usually this leads to the neighbor's wife following the path of my wife :) We seduced 2 couples into the path of a cuckold and a wife only for blacks

Our neighbour used to look after our two children,When my Wife had a boyfriend round, and I was at work.
She always, couldn’t wait to tell Me,when I got home that She had enjoyed Her day.
Then get Me upstairs, The smell, the wet patch on the bed,the taste in Her mouth when kissing Her, licking Her out.then that wet sloppy fuck.
Exquisite!!!
The thought that loads of our neighbours must know, what was going on, turned us both on.
She was a very dirty Lady, who did not need any encouragement from me.
Sadly We are both just to old now, but immense fun while it lasted.

Our old neighbors found out we play with others, we made the mistake of leaving the bedroom window open one evening when a play friend came over and the neighbors were outside probably 50 foot away in their side yard, she was cumming and moaning and screaming fuck yess, all that. We didn't even think about it until later on when we noticed the window 😂 he spent a lot of time over there, we often had others over as well.

Our old neighbors found out we play with others, we made the mistake of leaving the bedroom window open one evening when a play friend came over and the neighbors were outside probably 50 foot away in their side yard, she was cumming and moaning and screaming fuck yess, all that. We didn't even think about it until later on when we noticed the window 😂 he spent a lot of time over there, we often had others over as well.
I would pay a couple of grants just to see their faces. Love the ppl able to make the vanillas stay open-mouthed 🤣👍

I live in a southern state in a rural area. Our house is not particularly visible from the road we live on but I love it when I’m at work and she’s at home and her BBC bull is going to stop by. Not knowing who sees him pull in the drive, knock on the door and be let in the house by my wife, is very exciting to me. He says an hour or two and leaves.

I would ask her if the husband knows that she is fucking a big black cock and if she told me no I would tell her that I want in on it by cleaning them both up after they fucked

My lady s always worried about the neighbors when men visiting, but not worried enough to not have them visit. When I was in the Navy and away she had a few black men visiting from out of town always spent the night and the neighbor across the street grandmother always keep our ******* and would bring him back when she seen them leave. When I came home and my wife took our ******* over she didn’t know what to think when they would come and spend the night. She would come over in the morning and make sure my wife was ok I think she feared I may do something to her little did she know we were both enjoying the service of those black men. So much for worrying about the neighbors.

I agree man, it's hotter to me knowing that a bull is about to pass by my house while I'm not home and get my wife's pussy than if I'm at home to see it

That was my cucks first experience with his first wife. He worked putting her through undergraduate and graduate school and he had to travel a lot on business.

He didn't find out until 4 years into their marriage walking in on her in thier marital bed with a lover. After walking out shocked, and leaving overnight, he came back the next day to find the locks changed.

They agreed he could live in the guest room so her current lover, a classmate at the time, could move in with her. While he wasn't allowed sex with her, if a lover didn't mind he could watch.

She was very into humiliating him, and among other things She would let him masturbate to her as she did but only if he came in a shot glass she squirted into and drank it in front of her. She trained him in a number of ways I still benefit from today.

Two years later She divorced him and, as a coworker who knew the whole story, I picked him up very well trained.

After moving to the guest room He found out from her brother that she had been sleeping with his best friend on and off the entire time, even while engaged, even on their wedding day and her entire family knew. Her brother and friend had visited several times over those first four years and a few more times before the divorce. tommy found those visits from her brother with his friend especially erotic for him.

Back