Your Immediate Response

As long as you don't act like a prude and start feeling rude about what she's doing. That won't end up winning you any favours.

I would be shocked then I would drop to my knees and start licking her asshole and start jerking. By this point she's already decided to fuck that BBC. It doesn't really matter what I think, we will talk about it afterwards

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I want to know what your immediate response would be.

Would you look forward to catching your wife like this someday?
OK So We recently just entered into a cuckold contract so this can actually happen. I trust her judgement and think she understands what our contract institutes so I doubt it would be a stranger . Maybe our current Bull . If it were a Black Stranger as the Thread states. I would walk in and wait for instruction even if it were to leave which would drive me crazy . But more likely to stay ....she would tell me what to do .. (I'd be closing shades if they weren't already -lol ) Above all I know my place so like it or not , nervous or not I am there to do as told.

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I’ve often dreamt of just that scenario and found myself so immensely sexually aroused by it. I know my wife regularly enjoys fresh new cocks but she just won’t admit it. I’d also love to enjoy some cream pies too

It happened to me several times. i never know exactly what to do. Most of the times i say nothing and go silently to my room.

Back