What Would You Say?

You returned home from work, and found your wife naked in bed with multiple Black men, all of whom are getting ready to fuck her, what would be your immediate response, or what would you do?

In the relationship i desire my wife would have written me a message that the guys are coming over. Most probably i would write back and ask if she'd like to have me there or if she prefers some alone time with them. And if her answer was the latter then i would ask how much later she wants me to arrive home. ;) But definitely i would prefer to be present and take part - at least by watching. :)

You returned home from work, and found your wife naked in bed with multiple Black men, all of whom are getting ready to fuck her, what would be your immediate response, or what would you do?

I would say sorry for disturbing them, maybe ask if I could watch and masturbate my little cock...I don't think I could watch these men fucking my wife without masturbating 🙂

had it happen so many times i cant count when i was married, what did i do, went in the other room, what did i say, at least keep it down so the biracial ******* i had then dont hear...my now 2 ex wives had an understanding, i wasnt allowed in to even watch, let alone say anything.

Back