Your Immediate Response

Happens to me somewhat regularly, I just walk over and give her a kiss hello, she never stops stroking his bbc right by our face as she gives me a kiss then goes back to work on his cock….I sit in my recliner and watch the show! Love every second of it! Yeah, sometimes it’s a new guy I’ve never met before too!

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I want to know what your immediate response would be.

Would you look forward to catching your wife like this someday?
I would apologize for interrupting them, and as I was returning to my car, ask him to shoot a big load in her. In my car, the masturbation would start.

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I think for me would be a fantastic surprise and a I will feel pure happiness! :love: :love: :love:
I would try not to interfere and I would encourage them to continue!

Tell my wife to enjoy sucking her black cock like the whore she is and how beautiful she is serving on her knees then take seat and watch

I would try to leave without being seen if seen I’d just wait and are what she would do then do whatever age wants me to. I want my wife to enjoy a cock like that.

Back